5,596,128 Members 33,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ok mind changed and new options for me

Tip us?

manjish
Old
(Last edited by manjish; 13th July 2010 at 07:49 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default ok mind changed and new options for me

see post 3...mind changed!!

manjish
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
guys please......which one shall i choose??

manjish
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
ok after a bit of work by myself....i found out that i have to increase my budget
..now i am choosing between
1>htc hd2 leo (huge screen! 1 ghz...)
2>mytouch3g slide(loved android 2.1 and keyboard)

i know my priority is android but since both the phones are priced around 360$(ebay)and the hd2 has a gorgeous screen & snapdragon i made it my option as well.also i came to know that there is a lot of work being done to port android to hd2.so should i go with hd2 or a mytouch slide .
also how do 3d accelerators in mytouch slide and hd2 compare to each other??do they even have them?? which one should i go for.

orb3000
Old
XDA News Writer / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3010
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Good options!!

hard decision...

I love keyboard devices but donīt like Android
On the other hand Leo is a great powerful device but no keyboard...

I think I would choose Leo
orb

HTC One Max - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognises that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly

bliss23
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,
I have the HTC HD2 and tried android clix, the newest one.
Had it for 2 days & it went back. The slid keyboard is hard to see.
TMO is coming out with a samsung galaxy android with 1ghz processor & big screen. Just check it out!
bliss23

manjish
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
thanks guys.....
i am also intended to surf a lot of internet in my phone.and ive never owned any phone with a keyboard.so is it helpful while surfing net??

also i came to know that both snapdragon 1 ghz processor and msm 7227 600 mhz processors have the same graphics controller. so in 3d profermance it should be the same for both mytouch slide and htc leo right?

and i think samsung galaxy s will not fit to my budget as my budget is only upto 400$ max

sorry for being so conservative as i have to get the phone internationally shipped to me and after that i cant return it back.
help appreciated