Automatic updates and create update patches with wyBuild.
If you amazingly got your EVO with 2.2 or flashed it, theres no way to root 2.2 as of YET!!!
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- HTC Sync
- Make sure your phone is on USB Debug mode. (MENU > Settings > Applications > Developement > USB debugging = Checked )
- Click on Step 1 and you have Root!
- Click on Step 2 to flash recovery! You must flash a ROM manually after rooting!!! For whatever reason it is, ROM Manager does not operate correctly after the downgrade.
- Remove all the file not need after you've completed all the step by clicking Extras > Clean root-files