# 0.1.9 [23/07/2010]
- Added "No Limit" option to Debug menu. Pressing this will cause the application to ignore rest periods between programs. i.e You don't have to wait a day before continuing.
# 0.1.8 [22/07/2010]
- Fixed various issues with resetting log.
- Fixed Graph layout.
- Fixed issue where entering a test value and then resetting the log to a forward date would cause the wrong push-up program to be loaded.
- After performing a test and entering a value, the program will now not allow you to continue with "Todays Program" until 24 hours has passed.
- After completing push-up program for today, you must wait a day before continuing to the next program. This is so you get enough rest.
- After performing a test and entering a value, the new weeks program is added to the calender. Resetting the log will also update calender (not fully tested).
- Added basic Log View which can be accessed via "Logs and Graphs" button.
- Pushing "Rep Completed" button will cause "Perform X Pushups" text to change to "Rest Period".
# 0.1.7 [18/07/2010]
- Reset now only enabled in Main screen
- Fixed issue where entering Test value and then resetting log forward a day, causes you to enter test value again.
- Fixed issue where partially completing today's program and then returning back cause's the display of completed reps to be incorrect.
# 0.1.6 [17/07/2010]
- Complete re-write of log recording. (You old log file will be ignored if present)
- Added "Reset Log" to menu button.
- Added feature to reset log progress back and forward to any given week and week day. To reset log just select "Week 1 and Day 1".
- On first run, if you enter more than 20 on the test screen the program will move you to week 3
- Short cuts now in "Programs Folder" and "Start Menu"
- Program now remembers what set you was doing if you leave "Today's program" and then return back to it. NOTE: this only works while the program is running. You must restart sets again if you close the application.
# 0.1.5.40968 [13/07/2010]
- Removed top and bottom grey tabs to improve layout for low res screens.
- Added Menu button
- Moved Debug --> Rest Timer to Menu button
- Added Maximize to Debug in Menu button. Pressing this will maximize the application which hides the top bar in windows mobile. Press this button again to go back to normal view.
- Added Exit button to Menu button
- Added count down timer sound for stop watch/rest timer. Should kick in at about 6 seconds remaining
- Moved return button to bottom right
# 0.1.4.37187 [12/07/2010]
- Fixed various issues with logging.
- Fixed issue where entering test value and then exiting "Todays Program" will cause you to enter test value again.
- Fixed error occurring when repeatedly pressed "Reps Completed".
- Fixed error occurring when pressing "Return" button while rest timer is activated.
- Developed at 240 x 260 resolution so hopefully any display greater will work ok.
- Added debug Menu with item "Rest Timer". NOTE: Checking this item at the main screen will set the rest timer to always be 2 seconds. This is for people beta testing that want to speed up the rest periods.
# 0.1.3.11738 - [12/07/2010]
- Fixed error occurring when pressing return button on test screen.
# 0.1.2.41712 - [11/07/2010]
- Slight performance increase - switching screens is a little smoother
- A little GUI tweak to get a ruff idea of GUI layout
- After Completing a days program, if you try to do another a message is shown suggesting a days rest.
- Good Form button disabled - not implemented yet.
# 0.1.1.24890 - [10/07/2010]
- Fixed "ArgumentOutOfRangeException" which occurred after entering test result
# 0.1.0.23190 - [08/07/2010]
- First Release
Pressing the Return button on "Todays Program" will cause an error. Don't press it!
Pressing the completed button repeatedly on "Todays Program" may cause an error
This is being developed using a HTC HD2 so smaller screens may see error's with layout. Will try to fix this.