Update, My previous post is a false alarm.
The Exchange Calendar sync works fine, it's my Company Exchange that screw up. (I need Calendar from Exchange, that's 1 of the reason I get smartphone, it's essential+must have feature for me)
I did learn a trick on this, before the Exchange Admin fix the issue, I have a work around to sync my outlook (which is my Exchange client) calendar from my PC to Google Calendar via Google Calendar Sync, and I have my SGS hock up and pick up Google Calendar instead, it works. But not straight forward because I have too many events for last 2 years. I need to delete the old event in Google Calendar to make it work.
Originally Posted by Roy Ngan
Guys, Is there any Microsoft Exchange User here?
I notice I can't sync most of my Corporate (Microsoft Exchange 2003) event after I flash with I9000XWJG5 ROM. Any helper?
PS: however anniversary and holiday sync is ok.
i tried install touchdown (for exchange) it works to sync Calendar, Contact, Emails. but of course lack of integration with the Android Calendar.
My experience this noon,
1. Install and configure touchdown - successful
2. touchdown start sync email and contact (auto start once configuration is done)
3. I try to sync calendar, no luck
4. reboot and re-sync calendar, start to see events in my calendar sync to SGS
5. Tried my luck to switch on the defaul exchange program to sync calendar, notice that the Calendar sync works, but it sync until end of Jun (today is 21 July)
Not sure why.