To all nrg rom users:
In the classicflo slider v1, nrg roms did not display the upper image. I don't know why this happens. To counter this, a transparent backplate is utilized.
I have not tested this on a nrg rom yet, tell me if it works :)
for testing way back when
I've created a slider for sense/manila 2.5 based on the classic monochromatic icons from touchflo3D 2.0.
icons to add:
- change week day preview color
- update all images to cleaned up 256x256*
* other than facebook and call history, the icons may still appear blurry as they have not been 'properly' fixed up as of yet
- added utopykzebulon's call history tab icon
- added netdrg manilatv tab icon
- add meltwater's facebook tab icon
- adjusted some icon positions and sizes
- calendar icon better supports newer manila
- preview icons are now 256x256 in size
- transparent sliderback support for nrg roms
similar to pamas's transparant (Glass) Slider here
Home, people, sms, email, internet, reader, photos & videos, music, calendar, stocks, footprints, recent documents, twitter, weather, programs (not pictured) and settings.
install instructions (for any .cab file):
i. uninstall any previous custom installed sliders
1. download the .cab file and move it onto your phone (via activesync) or to your microSD card.
2. use a file explorer program and navigate to where you have placed the .cab file
3. double-click the .cab installer to install. click "ok" or "yes" if required.