Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

(ROM)(MTSLIDE) Superfly V1.0 7-16-2010 "This Can't Be Yogurt"

OP wheeziestorphan

16th July 2010, 05:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

35 posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that htcclay released a froyo rom last night. I haven't seen it up on here yet soo..

hxxp://forum.androidspin.com/showthread.php?t=2917
Last edited by wheeziestorphan; 16th July 2010 at 05:37 PM.
16th July 2010, 05:35 PM   |  #2  

144 posts
I downloaded this when he posts it off twitter yesterday, blazing fast rom and i love it. The only thing i think i dislike right now is that i cant seem to get vibrate to work
16th July 2010, 06:27 PM   |  #3  
Flag austin
Thanks Meter: 0

347 posts
More
thanks for the heads up his version slide4m was awesone eugene 373 and htclay are an incredible team
16th July 2010, 06:45 PM   |  #4  
Flag Buffalo NY
Thanks Meter: 93

1,525 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyriceroni

I downloaded this when he posts it off twitter yesterday, blazing fast rom and i love it. The only thing i think i dislike right now is that i cant seem to get vibrate to work

How is the speed and stability on this compared to Eugene's RC1 froyo?Any improvements?
16th July 2010, 07:12 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 16

93 posts
Also is this using ADW Launcher or did someone finally make a build with the stock nexus launcher? I personally can't stand using any additional Launchers, they've never run smooth in my experience with them.
16th July 2010, 07:34 PM   |  #6  

9 posts
love the rom super smooth but it can't read my sdcard .. now im thinking its cuz my sdcard isn't formatted to fat32 .. am i right ?
16th July 2010, 07:43 PM   |  #7  
OP Member

35 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenoletum

Also is this using ADW Launcher or did someone finally make a build with the stock nexus launcher? I personally can't stand using any additional Launchers, they've never run smooth in my experience with them.

Yes it's adw. It runs pretty smooth though.
16th July 2010, 07:50 PM   |  #8  

36 posts
Loving this rom as well... consistently getting 8's on linpack.
As far as SDCard it was driving me nuts.. If you back up all your data from the card than select on card and format I was able to get it to be seen. Recopied data to card and it was working like a charm.
(Yes i had it partitioned with ext. Formating in windows, common problem people have, did not work and our recovery does not have easy user interface to clear out partitions like the G1.)
16th July 2010, 08:31 PM   |  #9  
Flag Princeton,MN
Thanks Meter: 205

1,793 posts
More
What's the difference between this and eugenes? Just wondering if its worth using this instead of eugenes because I hate having to wipe and set my phone up all over again.

sent from my rooted slide running cm6
16th July 2010, 09:11 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 26

188 posts
More
So far running great. Would love to know how to change the colors of the clock in the top bar. Black on black sucks for reading the time.

Sent from my Htcclay's Superfly Slide 3G using XDA App

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread