Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Release] GTX Taskbar V4

OP iPollesion

17th July 2010, 11:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16

36 posts
Yup, you all guessed it!

This is a GTX type of taskbar for 6.5 (not 6.5.x).

It's the perfect GTX Taskbar by far, I highly recommend you try it out if you have the GTX theme.

Just take a look for yourself:

Download: removed until i can get spare time.

Credit: DarkNinja, Myself and whoever else contributed?
I edited the CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll to change the signal bars with the black bg; originally it was a replica of the desire taskbar by Dark. Now it has the color patch for the start menu text color, and it also has the modified CDMA icons and start menu logo color to black, along with the white background.. (No more installing separate cabs)

This is your AIO.
Last edited by iPollesion; 19th July 2010 at 06:50 AM.
17th July 2010, 04:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Hyd
Thanks Meter: 2

87 posts
More
Thumbs up
Love it. Can you make one for 6.5.x also. I'm sure there are many who would love to have it on their 6.5.x phones also.

Thanks.
18th July 2010, 05:47 AM   |  #3  
Flag Lynnwood
Thanks Meter: 0

585 posts
More
ooo this looks nice... i'm hoping that all the icons are skinned?? not just the major ones?? and are there any bugs/issues that have shown up?
18th July 2010, 09:39 AM   |  #4  
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 293

1,995 posts
More
Question taskmanager
is it possible somehow to make taskmanager also black...not white ??
18th July 2010, 09:54 AM   |  #5  
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Flag T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...
Thanks Meter: 3,045

22,289 posts
Donate to Me
Thanks for sharing!
Will write about this soon.
18th July 2010, 10:06 AM   |  #6  
Flag Sterling, IL
Thanks Meter: 15

535 posts
More
Kind of irrelevant for the theme, but LOL at 28 Voicemails. Jesus, you must be popular. :P

Nice work, all-in-all though!
18th July 2010, 03:52 PM   |  #7  
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 11

478 posts
More
Hi,

I just wanted to say that it does look good, although i would have preferred if you PM'd or contacted me before re-releasing my mod of the taskbar..

Good work although, if i could suggest as the maker of the taskbar, if you could post a cab (or zip) of only the files you have modded rather than the whole taskbar..

(The CDMA dll and the shellres) Which can then be installed on top of my original taskbar?

Thanks alot and great work.

Cheers,
Dark Ninja
18th July 2010, 05:11 PM   |  #8  
OP Member

36 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Ninja

Hi,

I just wanted to say that it does look good, although i would have preferred if you PM'd or contacted me before re-releasing my mod of the taskbar..

Good work although, if i could suggest as the maker of the taskbar, if you could post a cab (or zip) of only the files you have modded rather than the whole taskbar..

(The CDMA dll and the shellres) Which can then be installed on top of my original taskbar?

Thanks alot and great work.

Cheers,
Dark Ninja

Hey Dark,

I'll post the cab when I get home today. Outing with the family right now.
You have no need to thank me, your taskar was perfect I just put everything together. Thanks again!
18th July 2010, 05:18 PM   |  #9  
OP Member

36 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneMo

is it possible somehow to make taskmanager also black...not white ??

Hi, I'm still fairly new to these things and without the benefits of the wiki I cannot say. Although I've yet to see anyone skin the the taskmgr icon. The only I can think is adding a black bg to the exact area of placement. Or we could possily edit the X2 version...

I may try this again sometime.
18th July 2010, 05:35 PM   |  #10  
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 11

478 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPollesion

Hey Dark,

I'll post the cab when I get home today. Outing with the family right now.
You have no need to thank me, your taskar was perfect I just put everything together. Thanks again!

Thanks for understanding, i think you could form a cab with the standard stuff which you added or changed..

So if anyone wished to install your mod, it would be.. My cab.. then your mod on top.. that way more choices as i have lots of battery differences etc..

So if you add the files you changed,cdma, shell etc and you could go on and add the color patch i think itl be good enough to install my cab then yours to get it to look like you sc

Regards

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread