5,600,841 Members 41,384 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Release] GTX Taskbar V4

Tip us?

iPollesion
Old
(Last edited by iPollesion; 19th July 2010 at 05:50 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Arrow [Release] GTX Taskbar V4

Yup, you all guessed it!

This is a GTX type of taskbar for 6.5 (not 6.5.x).

It's the perfect GTX Taskbar by far, I highly recommend you try it out if you have the GTX theme.

Just take a look for yourself:

Download: removed until i can get spare time.

Credit: DarkNinja, Myself and whoever else contributed?
I edited the CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll to change the signal bars with the black bg; originally it was a replica of the desire taskbar by Dark. Now it has the color patch for the start menu text color, and it also has the modified CDMA icons and start menu logo color to black, along with the white background.. (No more installing separate cabs)

This is your AIO.

random3d
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Love it. Can you make one for 6.5.x also. I'm sure there are many who would love to have it on their 6.5.x phones also.

Thanks.

ProjektFuze
Old
Thanks Meter 0
ooo this looks nice... i'm hoping that all the icons are skinned?? not just the major ones?? and are there any bugs/issues that have shown up?
-Projekt-

BoneMo
Old
Thanks Meter 291
Question taskmanager

is it possible somehow to make taskmanager also black...not white ??
SONY Y U NO MAKE AOSP ROMS

PHONE: Sony Xperia Z Black
ROM: cm-11-20140418-NIGHTLY-yuga
RADIO/MODEM: 9x15A-ACEFWMAZQ-30110057-39
KERNEL: CM11 Stock
RUNTIME: DALVIK
History:Samsung Galaxy S III | Samsung Galaxy S II | HTC HD2 | HTC Touch HD | HTC Touch Diamond | Nokia 6600 | Nokia 5100 | Alcatel OT-300

orb3000
Old
XDA News Writer / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3010
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Thanks for sharing!
Will write about this soon.
orb

HTC One Max - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognises that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly

Agent Zach
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Kind of irrelevant for the theme, but LOL at 28 Voicemails. Jesus, you must be popular. :P

Nice work, all-in-all though!

♦ Finally HOME! Mission Complete ♦

Moto Razr→Moto Q9c→HTC Touch Dual→HTC Fuze→HTC HD2→HTC HD7→HTC Titan→HTC Hero S→HTC Windows Phone 8x

Dark Ninja
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Hi,

I just wanted to say that it does look good, although i would have preferred if you PM'd or contacted me before re-releasing my mod of the taskbar..

Good work although, if i could suggest as the maker of the taskbar, if you could post a cab (or zip) of only the files you have modded rather than the whole taskbar..

(The CDMA dll and the shellres) Which can then be installed on top of my original taskbar?

Thanks alot and great work.

Cheers,
Dark Ninja
[Dark Ninja White Theme] [Android Taskbar For WinMo] [Desire Taskbar For WinMo]

[GTX Sense Team] [Equilibrio Sense]

Thanks so much guys for the help. It is very appreciated!

Thanks so much to: Brian D,Paul-Robert A,John W,Jessica,galonzo23,Christophe J,Simone Di L, Stephen L,Prateek G,Brendan L,Lorenzo B

iPollesion
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Ninja View Post
Hi,

I just wanted to say that it does look good, although i would have preferred if you PM'd or contacted me before re-releasing my mod of the taskbar..

Good work although, if i could suggest as the maker of the taskbar, if you could post a cab (or zip) of only the files you have modded rather than the whole taskbar..

(The CDMA dll and the shellres) Which can then be installed on top of my original taskbar?

Thanks alot and great work.

Cheers,
Dark Ninja
Hey Dark,

I'll post the cab when I get home today. Outing with the family right now.
You have no need to thank me, your taskar was perfect I just put everything together. Thanks again!

iPollesion
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneMo View Post
is it possible somehow to make taskmanager also black...not white ??
Hi, I'm still fairly new to these things and without the benefits of the wiki I cannot say. Although I've yet to see anyone skin the the taskmgr icon. The only I can think is adding a black bg to the exact area of placement. Or we could possily edit the X2 version...

I may try this again sometime.

Dark Ninja
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPollesion View Post
Hey Dark,

I'll post the cab when I get home today. Outing with the family right now.
You have no need to thank me, your taskar was perfect I just put everything together. Thanks again!
Thanks for understanding, i think you could form a cab with the standard stuff which you added or changed..

So if anyone wished to install your mod, it would be.. My cab.. then your mod on top.. that way more choices as i have lots of battery differences etc..

So if you add the files you changed,cdma, shell etc and you could go on and add the color patch i think itl be good enough to install my cab then yours to get it to look like you sc

Regards
[Dark Ninja White Theme] [Android Taskbar For WinMo] [Desire Taskbar For WinMo]

[GTX Sense Team] [Equilibrio Sense]

Thanks so much guys for the help. It is very appreciated!

Thanks so much to: Brian D,Paul-Robert A,John W,Jessica,galonzo23,Christophe J,Simone Di L, Stephen L,Prateek G,Brendan L,Lorenzo B