** These CyanogenMod builds are highly experimental and unsupported.
** Please refrain from submitting bug reports for any issues
** you may encounter while running one of these builds.
** Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
** cause of male impotence.
Here is the link for nightly build. This isn't full official or anything but it is CM! From reading so far I can read FM radio does NOT work or 4G.
GOOGLE APPS is needed so you can have market and ect. This is a must
http://kanged.net/mirror/gapps/gapps...1-2-signed.zip (More mirrors below)
Starting from a rooted, NAND-unlocked phone with a custom recovery image
Wipe (Dalvik and Cache too)
Flash latest EVO Radio image - http://www.mediafire.com/?yn2tzizujwm
Flash latest EVO WiMAX image - http://www.mediafire.com/?dtjhln0ztyh
Flash CM6 nightly - http://buildbot.teamdouche.net/nightly/supersonic/
Flash GAPPS - http://www.mediafire.com/file/w8kw22...1-2-signed.zip http://kanged.net/mirror/gapps/gapps...1-3-signed.zip http://kanged.net/mirror/download.ph...F91-signed.zip
1) Go into Recovery - RA or CW - it doesn't matter. Proven to work on both.
2) Wipe Data
3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik - iif you have that choice depending on Recovery
4) Install from zip on sdcard
5) Locate CM 6 - nightly build
6) Install the CM 6
7) Once that is completed - install the Radio. If you have already done this - please skip.
8) Skip the WiMax for you. It doesn't function at the moment anyways.
9) Install the gapps - with the "hdpi" not the "mdpi"(for smaller screens) make sure its the FRF91 signed apk. So a search for it. It's been posted and mirrors a million times already.
10) Once completed - select reboot and the swirling lines should go from multi-color to blue and then boot up. Give it a few mins. Everyone is different on the time length. It should not take over 5 mins.
It's overclockable, just install SetCPU. I'd suggest not using any other kernel right now until people get a feel for this. There are a bunch of patches in that are needed to have everything working correctly.
If you get Virgin Mobile Voicemail...change your number in voicemail settings
If you like Sprint's Visual Voicemail, go here here Thanks spiicytuna http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1&postcount=35
Also from spiicytuna
WiFi Sleep Policy
Go into settings, wireless and networks, wifi settings, menu (hardware key), select advanced, change the "wifi sleep policy"
Here's a quicker solution for Facebook. None of this push and pull crap. Cut and paste the following shell code to your CLI.
adb shell sed -i 's/ro.product.name=htc_supersonic/ro.product.name=opal/g' /system/build.prop
adb shell sed -i 's/ro.product.device=supersonic/ro.product.device=sapphire/g' /system/build.prop
adb shell rm /system/app/Facebook.apk
Let it restart, then install Facebook from Market if you haven't already. Sync will work, a lot less effort.
And Now, after WAY too much effort I present The Full Market.
Cyanogenmod 6 Tip,Tricks,Advice,Apps
Mods please edit as you see fit
Short video preview (first nightly build)
You can use this forum sig if you wish.