Thanks Meter 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Switched from WM to Android
Just got my Captivate yesterday, and I am having a few issues with some (what I thought were) basic functions on a smartphone:
1. How can I change the font size?
2. How can I separate the email aco****s (non-Gmail aco****s)?
3. How can I use a different signature for each email account? (it seems that "Email" groups all accounts and uses just one signature)
4. How do I move emails to folders in Exchange?
5. Is there a built in alarm clock?
6. How can I get the browser auto-wrap text like Opera?
7a. Are some of these above features disabled or tweaked because of Samsung's own UI?
7b. If so, after root, will these options come back? or become available?
after root, can you just remove the Samsung UI?
any helps would be greatly appreciated.