Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 45,989 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] MySquare : A foursquare client

Tip us?

jhw549
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophistic View Post
The 2.0 version did not work on my Samsung Omnia 2.
The 1.4 version stop functioning, may I know why?
Thanks alot
There was an API update as described in the changelog...
"Don't let today's disappointments put a shadow on tomorrows possibilities"

Device History:
Galaxy S 4 (Sprint) - ROM Work Currently In Process (Cyanogenmod Preferred)
Epic 4G Touch/Samsung Galaxy S II w/ ICS 4.0.4 Cyanogenmod 9 (20120628alpha6)
HTC Touch Pro2/Rhodium w/ EnergyRom Leo w/ WM6.5 build 21908)
HTC Touch Pro/Raphael
HTC Mogul/Titan

phatcool
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Upload Photo

I hope someday this application will be able to upload photo too.

m0dcm
Old
Thanks Meter 2
It would be nice to have Photo Upload on MySquare, but how difficult it would be to code it to access the camera is unknown to me, I wonder if the developer has thought about this?
I'm just loving the app, and being a premium user now too I'm doing my bit to help towards future developments....

JVH3
Old
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 427

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0dcm View Post
It would be nice to have Photo Upload on MySquare, but how difficult it would be to code it to access the camera is unknown to me, I wonder if the developer has thought about this?
I'm just loving the app, and being a premium user now too I'm doing my bit to help towards future developments....
It would not need to access the camera.

It would only need to be able to upload a picture that was already taken. Windows Mobile is multi threaded, so you can always launch the camera. I launch mine with a long press of the PTT button, but it can also be launched off the start menu. Take the picture. close the camera. You would be right back in the four square app.

Most pictures would need to be compressed first though.

A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato

JVH3 Energy Rhodium Tips Tricks and ROM Reviews and JVH3 Energy Raph ROM Reviews

Energy ROM FAQs Rhodium or the Rhaphael

Twitter Donations accepted at: Paypal

Created:
Manila 2.1, 2.5 Weather City Editor - Updated 1/5/2011

maardiweb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
The new v2 didn't work on my Omnia II either. I couldn't re-auth because my browser (either IE or Opera) couldn't find the adress.
I used my PC to authenticate and copied the token to mysquare: Succes

niko_nmv
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm here, reporting a bug...

On Sony Ericsson Aspen M1a, with WinMo 6.5.3 and .net 3.5 preinstalled, the app run fine, the ads is working y thats things. BUT when i try to do "check-in", and i start to write in the frame, the app crash and show this message: "unknown error: exception ...".
Really this problem happens when i try to start to write on a frame... i'm just clic it and the app is dead.

Please, fix it for the last generation of users of windows mobile.

staurakis
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by niko_nmv View Post
I'm here, reporting a bug...

On Sony Ericsson Aspen M1a, with WinMo 6.5.3 and .net 3.5 preinstalled, the app run fine, the ads is working y thats things. BUT when i try to do "check-in", and i start to write in the frame, the app crash and show this message: "unknown error: exception ...".
Really this problem happens when i try to start to write on a frame... i'm just clic it and the app is dead.

Please, fix it for the last generation of users of windows mobile.
Hello, have you tried to reboot and also restart the application?
Is it something that it happens all the time?
I am asking because it also produced me an exception at some point, but after a reboot or a restart it didn't produce it anymore.
Furthermore, if it always happens (it is a consistent error) it will be more easier to reproduce and thus for the developer to solve it
HD2 T-Mobile WM6.5 OS Version: 5.2.21892(21892.5.0.89) - Manila version: 2.5.20121412.2 - ROM version: 2.13.531.1(90963) WWE / 28/04/2010 - Radio version: 2.10.50.26 - Protocol version: 15.39.50.07U
www.refink.gr

tskok
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by maardiweb View Post
The new v2 didn't work on my Omnia II either. I couldn't re-auth because my browser (either IE or Opera) couldn't find the adress.
I used my PC to authenticate and copied the token to mysquare: Succes
hello, can i know how u do it? i also stuck on this re-auth problem, i also use omina II. thanks first...

staurakis
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tskok View Post
hello, can i know how u do it? i also stuck on this re-auth problem, i also use omina II. thanks first...
You have to copy the exact URL of the redirection to a PC or another browser on your PDA (sometimes this would also work).
In my case, the copy of the URL to the PC browser worked
HD2 T-Mobile WM6.5 OS Version: 5.2.21892(21892.5.0.89) - Manila version: 2.5.20121412.2 - ROM version: 2.13.531.1(90963) WWE / 28/04/2010 - Radio version: 2.10.50.26 - Protocol version: 15.39.50.07U
www.refink.gr

tskok
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by staurakis View Post
You have to copy the exact URL of the redirection to a PC or another browser on your PDA (sometimes this would also work).
In my case, the copy of the URL to the PC browser worked
in my case, while i tap on the "authenticate", it just immediate close the mysquare and return to main menu. how can i get the url? any idea?

Tags
foursquare, gps, social network