Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more

Review: easecase D3 Custom-Made Leather case for DELL Streak

20th July 2010, 07:51 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

228 posts
More
Here's my short review of the easecase D3 Custom-Made Leather case for DELL Streak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKqmLGolmrI
20th July 2010, 08:01 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 22

366 posts
More
nice. i am thinking about getting one, but the A3(i think) model. when you say snug just how snug? i noticed you didnt get a belt clip on it, how easy is it to take out of the case? do you have to pull it or does it just sit in the case?
20th July 2010, 08:48 PM   |  #3  
Flag IL
Thanks Meter: 2

280 posts
More
Very nice to see the case with a Streak actually in it, thanks for posting this review. Also I like how 'snug' you mentioned everything to be.

I personally ordered the B1 and will take some pictures/do a write up when I receive it.

20th July 2010, 09:51 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

228 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flumps

nice. i am thinking about getting one, but the A3(i think) model. when you say snug just how snug? i noticed you didnt get a belt clip on it, how easy is it to take out of the case? do you have to pull it or does it just sit in the case?

Yeah I didn't want a belt clip.
As for snug, it seems to be absolutely perfect, it doesn't rattle around, but doesn't require too much effort to get it out, I have to congratulate them on getting the dimensions exactly right.
27th July 2010, 07:13 PM   |  #5  
Flag Warwickshire

207 posts
More
Nice straight forward review THJahar....was wondering though, how long did it take for it to arrive after ordering and would it be fair to say that it's snug to a point where if I had the case clipped to my belt, I may struggle to get the phone out (i.e. only easy to take out of the case with 2 hands?).

Thanks
27th July 2010, 11:00 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

228 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keethos

Nice straight forward review THJahar....was wondering though, how long did it take for it to arrive after ordering and would it be fair to say that it's snug to a point where if I had the case clipped to my belt, I may struggle to get the phone out (i.e. only easy to take out of the case with 2 hands?).

Thanks

Took about 7 days to arrive from their notification of shipping (coming from HK)
As for getting it out one handed it's not too bad, you have to grip it slightly firm but I'm guessing that will ease up after a week or so.
28th July 2010, 09:57 AM   |  #7  
Flag Warwickshire

207 posts
More
Cool thank dude, I'll be ordering one soon. I did e-mail them last night asking if they could make it slightly bigger so I could easily slide it in and out and they did respond saying yes....so I'll be on there tonight! Thanks again dude!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread