[APP] Android Loader v6.0 Final for HD2
There are numerous Android Bootloaders out there right now that will load Android before WindowsMobile boots up (into the screen) but this app is a bit special and has everything that you will ever need all in one
For starters you can load Android easily once you are already using Windows. It comes with a cool looking icon so you can add it to Sense or Mobile Shell or whatever you use as your day to day interface.
On installation you can also set your default Operating System (Android or Windows Mobile), then you will be asked for an AutoBoot timeout (3, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 60 seconds). After a soft reset of your phone, as soon as WindowsMobile boots up you will be prompted to choose what you want to boot into. If you make no selection then your default Operating System will be Auto loaded after the time out.
You will also be asked on installation to select the folder where your Android files are (no typing needed). This NEW
feature means that when developers bring out Android Builds that arent in the standard 'Android' folder you can still auto load it without any problems. If you make no selection or cancel then the default location will be set (Storage Card\Android)
feature is a Windows Link (with icon) that will Soft Reset your phone and then load straight into Android without any prompts. This was added by request for people who want to load Android after Windows has been running for a while, but want to reset the phone before loading it.
Last but by no means least there is a folder in the Start Menu called 'Android Loader' which holds a Manager app where you can change any of the default settings. There are also 2 switches, Fast Mode will load Android as soon as the icon is clicked, Safe Mode will always ask for confirmation when the icon is clicked to avoid accidental loading.
When it is run the Android loader will first run Clrcad.exe for the sound and then a second later run haret.exe to start Android.
NOTE: If you want to run a different build that is in a different folder then you can use the Loader Manager utility to change the Android Path. If the new build will be in the same folder then there is no need to reinstall
V6.0 (18th December 2010) -
Added the final feature missing from this Loader, an AutoBooter with configureable default OS and selection of timeouts. Also if no location is set then a default location is automatically set to help avoid bad installations. Registry entrys have been moved to the HKLM, Software folder and the Loader is fully uninstallable including uninstallation of all registry settings.
V5.0 (24th September 2010)
- Added a Loader Manager utility in the Start Menu, Android Loader folder. With this utility you can change any of the options that was asked when installing the Android Loader. Change the Startup Boot Option, Change the Startup Folder where Android is and Change which icons are shown in the Start Menu on the fly without having to reinstall the app.
Added a switch in the Start Menu, Android Loader folder. By default Android will boot straight away when the icon is clicked (fast mode) but you can now switch to safe mode which will ask a confirmation question before booting Android when you click on the icon.
V4.1 (10th August 2010)
- Changed the icon images for a better look and also added detection for my Ubuntu Loader in post#2 so that both auto loaders cant be set at windows startup.
DONT ASK IN THIS THREAD ABOUT QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS WITH ANDROID. THIS IS TO BE KEPT JUST ABOUT THE ANDROID LOADER.
1. Make sure you have your desired build of Android copied across to your Storage Card. Go *HERE*
for download links.
2. Make sure to uninstall any previous versions if you are updating.
3. Using a File Manager, browse to the file on your phone and install the cab to DEVICE Memory.
4. You will now be asked if you want a prompt everytime you start WindowsMobile to run Android or continue to Windows. This is your Autoboot setting. If you select No you wont get this.
5. You will now be asked which Android links you want displayed in the Start Menu (Android, Android with Soft Reset or Both).
6. You will now be asked select the folder where your Android build is copied to. You only have to do this once, it will remember the settings until you uninstall the program.
NOTE: If your icons dont change in HTC Sense after upgrading the cab then install and run SICC (Sense Icon Cache Clearer) *HERE*
and your new icon will be shown after a soft reset.
If you enjoy using this program or anything else I do please consider making a donation. Even if its just a small amount it gives me satisfaction and enthusiasm to carry on developing and appreciation of my work is very welcome.
| Website: http://www.skipsoft.net
Google Nexus Stock Firmware Images, Recoverys and All Toolkit Downloads: http://goo.im/devs/mskip
[Galaxy Nexus Toolkit] [GSM][VERIZON][SPRINT]
[Google Nexus 4 Toolkit] [THREAD]
[Google Nexus 7 Toolkit] [THREAD]
[Google Nexus 10 Toolkit] [THREAD]
[Samsung Galaxy Camera Toolkit] [THREAD]
[Samsung Galaxy Note2 Toolkit] [INT][ATT][SPRINT][TMOBILE][VERIZON]
[Samsung Galaxy S3 Toolkit] [INT GSM][INT LTE][ATT][SPRINT][TMOBILE][VERIZON]
[Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Toolkit] [THREAD]
[Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Toolkit] [THREAD]