[BEGGING FOR HELP] ADB & Windows 7
USB/MicroSD mount is working, but I cannot get ADB to work
. This is really pissing me off. I had it working fine on Vista but I'm a dumbass and decided to upgrade to Win7 Ultimate.
Device Manager does not show "Android Composite ADB Interface" or "Nexus One" or anything that looks remotely like that.
The instructions here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=613054
-- do not work for me
, as you can see in the screenshot I've provided below, nothing shows up.
SCREENSHOT (same also attached in case something happens to the link): http://imgur.com/uoaWH.jpg
1. The Android SDK is installed.
2. Java JDK 64 & 32 bit versions are both installed.
3. Plugged in my phone, turned on USB Debugging, nothing happened. Device manager list didn't change at all. No alerts near the systray from Win7.
4. I used "USB Deview" and uninstalled everything that looked like "Google" or "HTC" (saw nothing that said HTC or Android, just Google).
5. After #4, gave this POS a reboot, no change when plugging the phone in.
I have the driver downloaded, separately, as well as the one that comes with the Android SDK.
I'm at a complete loss.
Help is deeply, truly, appreciated, and I'll be clicking on some "DONATE" links if you can help me fix this.
Windows7 didn't like this ROM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=702191
But it loves this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=714184
Needless to say... I'm pretty happy!
Sprint, The Maybe Later Network