[App]Multi 2.0 - Show and Explain Dual-Touch Technology On Resistive Screens
is an application that shows the Dual-Touch Technology and explain how it works!
explain more things about the Dual-Touch Technology.
Originally Posted by downiel
... but when i press one of these two fingers a little bit stronger, the "Fake Point" is going crazy
That does not appear when i am pressing with my nails, fortunately :d
Click to see this picture,it may tell you something about it.:
It's Not exactly on the GamePad that "You can ONLY MOVE the SECOND finger you put with your First finger FIXED!"
Just do these step by step,if you wanna understand what I mean:
1.Run this app and turn to "Gamepad" page
2.Press the left-button with a finger of your left hand
3.Press a round-button with a finger of your right hand
-Now You can only move your right-hand finger.
4.Release your left-hand finger.
5.Do as the Step 2 again.
-Now You can only move your left-hand finger.
After Releasing your first finger.The Fake Point inside would go out of the screen.
So the app knows that you have release your first finger.
And it would treat the Second Point as a New First Point.
It means that you can set a New Second Point again and move it.without releasing all your fingers!
[27,July 2010]VGA & WQVGA versions Available Now!
Just download and run it without installing..
- Picture - You can drag the picture with one finger or stylus and zoom the picture with two fingers[Pinch to Zoom]
- GamePad - An On-Screen GamePad that support up to two pressed buttons!
- Fact - To show how this application works inside.
It may work on all WinMo with resistive screens.
need .NET CF 3.5/3.7 which I think you all know it.
- My English may be too suck to be understood.
- Touch the screen with two fingers one by one but not at the same time!(You can do it quickly even it seems to be done at a time)
- To zoom the picture,a gab of about 2cm between two fingers is needed when you start touching the screen!
A Chinese version of sentence for who may understand its translation better than the English version:想要缩放图片,两只手指在按下的时候必须有大约2cm的间距!
- You can ONLY MOVE the SECOND finger you put with your First finger FIXED![Not exactly on the GamePad]
How it works?
See the "Fact" part of the application.
And touch the screen with two fingers(one by one).
You'll get three points:
- Fixed Point - It is got when you put your First finger.
- Real Point - It is truely detected by the hardware when two fingers are put.
- Fake Point - where your second finger put.As a matter of fact,the hardware doesn't know anything of it.The position is worked out by the application.
How to get the Position of the second Finger?
NOTICE that when two or more fingers are put on the screen,the hardware would just get the Point in the central of shape which is made up by fingers' Positions.
So.Two fingers's positions(points) make a line.And the hardware gets the "Real Point" in the middle of the line.
Reversely think.We've got the First finger's Position and the Mid Position.
The Second Finger's Position should be in the direction opposite the First finger through the Mid Position.
-This is my first post here.
I know some members here has been developing the Multi-Touch(Dual-Touch) technology.But I had the idea of creating multi-touch application last year.
-The picture on the application written "Mobile 2.0" but not "Multi 2.0".It's a website[mobile20.com.cn] in China that make evaluations of mobile.The Chinese version of this application was released there on June 7,2010
-Sorry for my poor English..