[APP] WiMoRun 0.7a - A Start->Run Equivalent for Windows Mobile - UPDATE 9/03
Quick Links are okay, but you can not have a quicklink for everything. Or are you just conservative and want to have a launching tool on your PPC? WiMoRun enables you to run programs typing in their name or a keyword. You can start all executable applications within the whole device. With the T9 panel you can choose your apps even faster.
It runs on Windows Mobile > 6.0
If you have ideas to improve this app just let me know.
- run programs by typing their names
- tag programs to get an alias i.e. calc will open favourite calculator
- autocomplete list in realtime
- application cache to boost speed
- T9 input panel for faster searching
- skinnable UI
History & Changelog
Not yet implemented
v0.7a (VGA only, Non VGA is WIP)
- crash problem after generating cache is resolved.
- added an application icon, thanks to Farmer Ted
v0.7 (VGA only, Non VGA is WIP)
- added support for skinning, custom skin tutorial soon
- changed autocomplete. you need to specify at least 2 chars for autocomplete
to work (for increasing speed)
- added a T9 panel
- fixed a bug that caused tags not to work after adding support for every path
- greatly increased startup speed using a cache
- users are now able to run any exe in any path of the filesystem
- improved autocompletion with suggestion list
- added keyword/tag handling
- substituted buttons with softkey links
- simple error handling if file not found
- larger controls for finger usage (still not nice looking)
- dropdown list of available programs
- basic functionality, run programs by typing their names
- a recently launched list
- support for command line options
- opening contacts
Installation and use
After installing cab choose Run from the Programs list.
Feedback and reporting are desired, new feature requests, too.