Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

[Req] - Multitask - Photo + Call

OP boodies

27th July 2010, 07:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262

1,599 posts
It seems the phone is not able to take a picture while it is in a call. I am not sure if this is normal for Android or just the SGS. If possible, it would be great if the option was made available. I don't use this feature a lot but there are times when you want to be able to do that.

Thanks
27th July 2010, 07:30 AM   |  #2  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 21

697 posts
More
Really why do you want to be able to take a picture while on a call just to be able to do it or what ?
27th July 2010, 08:35 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

1,599 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinKnight45

Really why do you want to be able to take a picture while on a call just to be able to do it or what ?

no, i actually had a situation when I needed to stay on the phone while taking a picture and sending it.
27th July 2010, 08:44 AM   |  #4  
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 21

697 posts
More
LOL hell of a situation well thats really rare, well where there is root there is a way maybe someone else will be able to help or they too have had this problem
27th July 2010, 09:00 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

114 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodies

It seems the phone is not able to take a picture while it is in a call. I am not sure if this is normal for Android or just the SGS. If possible, it would be great if the option was made available. I don't use this feature a lot but there are times when you want to be able to do that.

Thanks

I would like this feature as well you never know when you need it. This would be quite useful indeed .
27th July 2010, 11:17 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

1,599 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinKnight45

LOL hell of a situation well thats really rare, well where there is root there is a way maybe someone else will be able to help or they too have had this problem

yeah, weired situation happens Besides, I'm guessing it's not hardware limited so maybe we can get a fix for this as well in our upcoming roms.
27th July 2010, 11:21 AM   |  #7  
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 0

105 posts
More
-_- this isn't a request forum. i Actually thought som1 was posting a mod
27th July 2010, 04:02 PM   |  #8  
Flag Murrieta
Thanks Meter: 9

151 posts
More
mine has worked in this situatuon. i had my bluetooth connected though so that could be the difference. i do it all the time cause my mother hasnt seen my newest kid yet so i send her pics when i am on the phone with her
27th July 2010, 05:00 PM   |  #9  
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter: 38

5,164 posts
Donate to Me
More
Moved to General forum. The development forum is only for development threads. (Threads with actual development happening.)
Questions should always be in the General forums (or Q&A if your device has a Q&A forum.)
27th July 2010, 05:01 PM   |  #10  
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter: 38

5,164 posts
Donate to Me
More
Moved to General forum. The development forum is only for development threads. (Threads with actual development happening.)
Questions should always be in the General forums (or Q&A if your device has a Q&A forum.)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread