Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

[SOLVED]Phone freeze after a call in 23673 build

OP shafizal

27th July 2010, 10:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Epinay sous senart-France
Thanks Meter: 2

530 posts
More
hello to all i have cooked a rom with 23673 and rhodium s2 as base i have used i used the incoming call fix and i used the cloudy bold font fix, i have encountered a problem after finishing my call whe i click in finish appel the phone is freezing.....
after its return to normal....will anyone please help me if u have any solution.....
Last edited by shafizal; 28th July 2010 at 10:20 AM.
27th July 2010, 08:04 PM   |  #2  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 52

847 posts
Donate to Me
Use this fix instead of the Caller ID Fix you're using right now.

EDIT: In case you wanted to know, it contains cprog.exe, lockscreen.dll, pimstore.dll and tpcutil.dll from 23569. I'm not sure if you need lockscreen.dll. Credits go to sorg? I think...
Attached Files
File Type: 7z FIX_Caller_ID_6_5_x.7z - [Click for QR Code] (563.1 KB, 660 views)
Last edited by seeM_ZA; 27th July 2010 at 08:11 PM.
27th July 2010, 10:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

530 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeM_ZA

EDIT: In case you wanted to know, it contains cprog.exe, lockscreen.dll, pimstore.dll and tpcutil.dll from 23569. I'm not sure if you need lockscreen.dll. Credits go to sorg? I think...

thanks bro will try this
27th July 2010, 11:19 PM   |  #4  
Flag Gravesend
Thanks Meter: 27

1,001 posts
More
I tried to build using 23673, but after messing around with the dialer and getting those delays, and also having some call history problems I think (Then I tried the Hashu, I gave up and reverted temporarily to 23569. If this all works could you post up you solutions re the dialler - I would be very interested in another shot at 23673.

Cheers
C.
28th July 2010, 09:57 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 34

1,941 posts
Quote:

Great solution. Thanks a lot.
28th July 2010, 10:20 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

530 posts
More
Quote:

thanks bro its works great ....
30th July 2010, 05:30 PM   |  #7  
Flag Brussels
Thanks Meter: 8

78 posts
More
After applying the patch call history is not updated anymore. Any similar cases? any solution? Thanks.
6th August 2010, 12:59 PM   |  #8  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,456

1,713 posts
Donate to Me
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgina351

After applying the patch call history is not updated anymore. Any similar cases? any solution? Thanks.

you finded solution? or problem was gone?
31st August 2010, 08:48 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 183

3,001 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:

Life saver, was getting so frustrated with the Incoming no avatar problem. With the other fix where the 3 filese were from the Phone Redist package, works when there are no contacts but once I sync with Exchange, it starts to momentarily freeze the keypad. With this set, it solves the problem totally. Thanks.
31st August 2010, 11:07 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:

Thanks for sharing dud.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread