[APP] Exceller Multiple Build Loader for Android/Ubuntu **Updated August 18**
This app automates the task of running CLRCAD.exe and HaRET.exe. You will have the option to load Android on start up which starts the countdown of 10 seconds so you will have the chance to cancel the loading (if in auto boot mode).
.NET framework 3.5
Only tested on HTC HD2.
Many thanks to Jealousy
for Creating the simplistic Design. My first experience in contributing on this forum has been great. Thanks again bro.
- double tapping on the 'autoboot' button will toggle its state.
***Update August 3,2010***
* Can load unlimited number of Android Builds on your storage card.
* Can load Ubuntu as Well.
You must uninstall the old version before installing this one.
Though the app can load Android build(s) on the root and sub folders, i suggest you put all your android builds on their own sub folders
sdcard\Android - (Darkstone Froyo)
sdcard\ubuntu (yes it can load ubuntu too)
so it looks more organize.
*** NOTE ***
You have to do a bit of a work before running the app so it loads the right build on execution.
on your build folder,
1. Edit the file startup.txt
2. find this line on your startup txt set cmdline ""
3. insert rel_path=YourbuildfolderHere between the qoutes
Ex: set cmdline "rel_path=YourbuildfolderHere"
4. Make sure you save your changes.
NOTE: If this line set cmdline ""
already contains text between the quotes, just insert rel_path=YourbuildfolderHere
(with space after)
so it looks something like this
set cmdline "rel_path=YourbuildfolderHere lpj=638976"
text is the existing text.
**Update August 14,2010**
- fixed some bugs.
- you can now click or tap on the big android and winmo Pictures rather than just the two small buttons.
- the program will only run on startup if you choose autoboot on android. No reason to autoboot on windows ;p
- added button to create quick launch shortcut which you can add on your home screen to quickly launch the loader.
* it can still auto detect builds so, if you have 2 or more flavors of android or ubuntu on your storage, it will list for you so you can choose which one to launch.
* if you only have one build, then no UI will be shown, and it will boot android/ubuntu directly.
* afaik, user mskip is the first to implement this idea, so full credits to him. Im sending you my unsolicited thanks.
***Update August 18 ***
Support for non english ROM
Please uninstall your old version before installing this one.