Theme-Porter [v1.0] [Any Firmware / Rom Compatible] [WINDOWS]
Heres a script that ports your themes from firmware to firmware, rom to rom.
How it works:
- Looks through app/framework folder for apks that exist in new/old rom
- Then extracts pngs from those apks
- Then deletes mismatching pngs
- Repacks old themes pngs into new rom
Note: Benefit of this method is that you could literally port a donut theme to a froyo rom because it only copies images that exist in the new rom, and none that don't.
Betas are spread out through-out the thread (they provide a lot more features)
- Download zip
- Extract zip
- Place old framework/app in old folder (Rom that has the theme)
- Place new framework/app in new folder (Rom u want to port it to)
- Run batch script
- The new folder is now themed
Requirements: Windows environment
- Dependant on demand for this script.
NOTE: For now u can only transfer themes from 2.0+ to 2.0+ roms and pre 2.0 to pre 2.0 roms. Big reason is because of the mdpi folders whereas before there was only one. Will implement it as soon as possible.
In the past few years, Sony Xperia devices have come to be known for … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?