- Fixed force close issues with the browser when interrupting a page load or loading a URL out of email/RSS and hitting back. My patch will replace the browser with a deodexed version from the Evo 2.2 official (but pulled) release, which eliminates this issue.
- Streaming audio fixes. This is NOT the same as the build.prop change found in other threads. The patch will replace the stagefright libraries using versions from the Evo OTA. As a result, the fix will not degrade Quadrant performance and should solve the streaming audio quality issues present in the original leak.
- Market fix for missing apps. Changed build.prop such that the phone will identify itself as an N1 running Froyo (credit: adrynalyne).
- Gmail app replaced with working version. The version included with the leaked ROM is terribly broken (such as adding 0s, not being able to open labels, etc). Patch will replace it with the latest version from the N1, which works great.
- Superuser reverted back to 2.1, which despite generating sqlite errors in logcat works more reliably than 2.2.2. Should eliminate the issue with root elevation requests taking a long time after first booting.
Apply the zip via CWM as usual (can be re-run anytime, such as for updates).
Be aware, this patch will clear your Gmail and Superuser data automatically. Thus, your phone will download your mail again and you will need to approve apps requesting root (only after first applying the patch).
- Version 5 - Fixed streaming audio and reverted superuser to 2.1.
- Version 4 - Fixed browser force close issues.
- Version 3 - Updated Gmail to 2.2.1 and automated install process completely.
- Version 2 - Fixed Superuser so that permissions persist.
- Version 1 - Initial release.
V5 -- http://www.multiupload.com/8C0A944GDC
V4 -- http://www.multiupload.com/9YKLTFQVKB
Undo audio changes -- http://www.multiupload.com/48J3CJ7J60