Originally Posted by alfri
Its true.rebel work not fine.i need a code.
It SHOULD work. However, you have to use it in a certain way.
The Rebel sim wasn't working for me either until I followed a guide.
After I followed these instructions, the rebel sim card now works...
What you have to do is:
1. You need to place your network sim in a 2G only phone and let your simcard get network.
2. If using a 3G Model phone turn off 3G and then get network on your sim in 2G mode but this does not work for all phones as some phones even when you turn off 3G in the software functions will initalise your network sim in 3G/UMTS Mode but we need to initialise the network sim in 2G mode so try another model phone to get network in 2G then use in Dell Streak if you cant get network at all that is the reason.
3. Place in Dell streak but first make sure Dell Streak Data roaming is turned on and 3G is off
4. From Time to time you may loose network when travelling through network black spots but when stationary its not a problem.
5. When you loose network the only way to regian this is to place your network sim in a 2g only phone or a phone is 2g mode as described above and then enter back in to the Streak.