FORUMS

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

X10 mini w/ Android 2.1?

155 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By AyeGee, Senior Member on 29th July 2010, 10:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Is there anyway to get Eclair on X10 mini?

29th July 2010, 10:19 PM |#2  
Flag Birmingham, UK
Thanks Meter: 350

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyeGee

Is there anyway to get Eclair on X10 mini?

It'll probably get stolen or youd probably sell it anyway lol
29th July 2010, 11:32 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Oslo
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandCookie

It'll probably get stolen or youd probably sell it anyway lol

Lol. Its been a while since I used to fall asleep @ vacations in Bulgaria etc Its a reserve phone since both me and my GF got one Galaxy S each =P
19th September 2010, 04:56 PM |#4  
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 169

More
Any news about SE update of 2.1 Eclair?
24th September 2010, 11:16 AM |#5  
Flag Dundee
Thanks Meter: 67

Donate to Me
More
Have a look here

http://blogs.sonyericsson.com/produc...de-in-q4-2010/
30th September 2010, 03:16 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Arrow Insider news
An insider news
Message:- SE will update all its xperia devices with 2.x ( can be froyo because they delayed it a month more because all the flagship phones of other companies are already 2.2) between October 20-27th .

HANG ON
30th September 2010, 08:05 PM |#7  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddharthsai

An insider news
Message:- SE will update all its xperia devices with 2.x ( can be froyo because they delayed it a month more because all the flagship phones of other companies are already 2.2) between October 20-27th .

HANG ON

we can't expect these kind of service from SE...let they update 2.1 without further delay
2nd October 2010, 02:47 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilfredpaul@gmail.com

we can't expect these kind of service from SE...let they update 2.1 without further delay

Delay is for sure , hope they give us a better JIT enabled ROM and btw where the hell are custom ROM's? nobody working towards that?
8th October 2010, 07:27 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I agree it would be nice if they updated early. Yesterday we went into T-mobile Hungary due to my wife's x10 mini pro suffering from extreme lag, and they refreshed the software on it, but the guy said it will be a slightly different version. That peaked my curiosity, then he said it's still 1.6 just a newer build than what was shipped with the phones. He also mentioned that 2.x is coming before Christmas, but they expect it near the end of October.

So just a tip, if anyone is experiencing lag, and is under warranty, consider asking for a refresh on the phone. Wife said she noticed one or two minor changes, but mainly its a lot quicker than before.
8th October 2010, 08:01 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

An insider news

HANG ON

I will believe that when I see it.

No offence to you, but with SE promising Eclair in September, and then said October, and SE France and Brail saying November, Im not holding out for a date/month any more
8th October 2010, 08:02 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

Delay is for sure , hope they give us a better JIT enabled ROM and btw where the hell are custom ROM's? nobody working towards that?

As for the ROMs, theres not point in creating them if theres no way we cant use them on our phones now is there?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread