Purpose : Create a live-wallpaper out of a bunch of images
- Download zip
- Extract zip
- Run Run.bat (follow instructions)
- Once done, install the resulting apk
Tip : Pre-attached with the zip comes the "haters gonna hate" animation, so if u want to test it, just Run.bat and enter 14 as the # of images.
- Java in ur environmental path (to check go start -> run -> cmd -> java -jar
Do u see "command not found" ? if so go to java.com and install it, otherwise ur fine.
- Customizable live wallpaper w/o coding
- Change application name / icon
- Adjust loop invariant to ensure no skipping
- Change app description
- Now u have up to 100 images to use
- Automatically inserts the place-holders
- Change package name
- Apk produced now takes on the package name (easier to identify)
- Option to install the app to ur phone at end of script
- Added java check, it'll tell u if java is in ur path or not
- Now u have up to 300 images to use (thanks olivvv59)
- Added vista compatibility (delete's $.tmp files if they exist)
- Cleaned up the code a bit.
Note : The naming convention of the images are n01.png,n02.png,n03.png..n32...n100.png
Thanks : Goes to the andrew121 who created this link I just took his apk, modified it and made it customizable.
If you’re a Mac OS X user who frequently uploads screenshots, … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?