XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.0+] Toggle2G (Tasker/LTE/Rootless) [v0.3.5 / 1/13/2013]

Tip us?

LeopardSurd
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterBaron View Post
the 500px attachment is broken like the other one. No real need for it. I just blew up the 127px one to get it on the market. I'm not sure where the full size of 500px is show. All the images I see on the web are smaller.
Well, I think you need it for Market. I worked for Green Power too, and the requested size is 512x512. As you can ckeck on your descktop, the Toggle 2G Plugin icon is really blurry. You'll need to change it with one wit a better resolution.

It seems that the XDA server corrupts the attachements. Please change the icon from market with the bigger one attached. I'll send you the archive pasword in a PM.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Big Icons.zip - [Click for QR Code] (261.6 KB, 13 views)
Nokia Lumia 520

_symo_
Old
Thanks Meter 4
after updated to last Toggle 2g notification Plugin and reboot (i like new icon!) the situation is the same.. after first mobile data toggle and tap the notification, Toggle 2g does not display any other notification every time i switch On data mobile.. i do not understand why.. (i have already resigned rom)
Device: HTC Desire z
Rom: Andromadus Audacity beta 2

Krakataus
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Has anybody succeeded installing this app on FoxHound Rom?
I'm probably too inexperienced to fully understand how to enable toggle2g in ths ROM. I believe it is only a matter to re-sign the certificate for FoxHound, but I don't know what parameter give to ResignUpdate.

Anybody willing to help?
Thanks in advance!

FoxHound link on XDA:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1162715

sweetpiggy
Old
Thanks Meter 314

DONATE TO ME
little feature request:
my setup will put my gnex in 2g mode, when data is off; so, when i active the phone, and manually switch on data connection.... the phone still remain on 2g, i have to switch off di screen and reactive the phone... then it switch to 3g.
i think will be usefull putting it on 3g when i manually active the data connection

Sorry for my BAD English
if you think i helped you, hit the THANKS button, or, if you can/like, help me to BUY the next Nexus

onesolo
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterBaron View Post
This looks to be new with ICS. I've updated the plugin on the market so go and get the latest version. BE SURE TO REBOOT AFTER UPDATING IT!
This one https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...WZpY2F0aW9uIl0.
??

But is it going to create any incompatibility with the already installed app?!? The on already installed is 0.2.3 and that is 0.0.8
Main phones:
Motorola CD930 -> Nokia 8210 -> Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6310 -> Nokia 6310i -> Nokia 7650 -> Nokia 3650 -> SonyEricsson P800 ->
Qtek S200 -> HTC Touch Pro -> (SonyEricsson k800i) -> HTC Touch HD ->HTC Desire HD -> Samsung Galaxy SIII -> Google Nexus 5 (current)

albsat
Old
Thanks Meter 314
Great app.

Feature request please.
Is it possible to have the option " Switch to 2g, under a certain network cell" ? This way we can set to 2g automatically when we are at certain areas like home,work, etc.

Thanks

xelra
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by albsat View Post
Great app.

Feature request please.
Is it possible to have the option " Switch to 2g, under a certain network cell" ? This way we can set to 2g automatically when we are at certain areas like home,work, etc.

Thanks
You don't need to use the app that comes along with it.
It integrates with Tasker and Locale. You can script any behavior you like onto it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

kellermanv
Old
(Last edited by kellermanv; 18th April 2012 at 01:24 PM.)
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 80
Does the call drop when the phone is changing connections between 2g and 3g ?

And how do i remove the script ?

Sent from my GT-I9001 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to kellermanv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

albsat
Old
Thanks Meter 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelra View Post
You don't need to use the app that comes along with it.
It integrates with Tasker and Locale. You can script any behavior you like onto it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
How? please teach me. Thanks

jabberwock
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Works perfectly on my rooted HTC One X with leedroid v3 rom.

Just installed the apk.
History:

Siemens S3 - Panasonic G520 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 6610 - Nokia 6230i - Orange M1000 - Qtek 2020 - MDA Pro - HTC Tytn2 - HTC Touch Pro - HTC HD2 - HTC Desire HD - HTC One X
Asus Eepad Transformer