An application that announces the time.
- can be set at 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min, or 60 min intervals.
- does not run in the background so it won't eat up resources and battery juice.
- tested on HTC Ozone
- should work on WM5 and above
- INSTALL IN DEVICE MEMORY
How to Use:
- run the TalkingClock application
- choose the time interval you wan't it to tell the time then click on SET INTERVAL
- click START
- exit the application
- to stop the application from further announcing the time, launch the TalkingClock application again and click on STOP, then exit
SpeakerPhone Auto ON
- Automatically turn on your speakerphone
- Volume Profile Scheduler.
- will automatically turn on your wifi while preventing your device from going into sleep mode.
- Log your SMS on your Calendar
i780 Flashing Guide
- Titanium Plugin for Nitrogen Music Player
- send multiple sms to multiple contacts