OP o0o Wiggy o0o

30th July 2010, 01:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Telford, England
Thanks Meter: 12

135 posts
More
Hi all,

I myself have a Touch Pro 2 with windows mobile 6.5 and i'm able to access the storage card via File Explorer...
My girlfriend has got the new HTC Wildfire with Android os but i cant seem to find a way of accessing the storage card on the phone....is it possible? i know i can connect it to pc and access it but i wanted to access it on the actual phone.

Cheers
30th July 2010, 02:11 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 170

642 posts
More
Thumbs up SOLVED
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepicken

Hi all,

I myself have a Touch Pro 2 with windows mobile 6.5 and i'm able to access the storage card via File Explorer...
My girlfriend has got the new HTC Wildfire with Android os but i cant seem to find a way of accessing the storage card on the phone....is it possible? i know i can connect it to pc and access it but i wanted to access it on the actual phone.

Cheers

Ok so here is a simple solution .. just tap on the bottom left arrow on your wildfire screen .. this will open apps... Now go to market and enter search term "File Manager" there are lot of options available there.. ALTERNATIVELY you can tap the Market shortcut on ur home screen (If its there).. >> and search as stated above.

Note :: I am using Androzip...which is very good... there are other good ones too like Astro and Linda.. you can directly search these names too...
30th July 2010, 02:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Telford, England
Thanks Meter: 12

135 posts
More
Thank you very much.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread