Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 48,829 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Storage Card accessible on phone?

Tip us?

o0o Wiggy o0o
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default Storage Card accessible on phone?

Hi all,

I myself have a Touch Pro 2 with windows mobile 6.5 and i'm able to access the storage card via File Explorer...
My girlfriend has got the new HTC Wildfire with Android os but i cant seem to find a way of accessing the storage card on the phone....is it possible? i know i can connect it to pc and access it but i wanted to access it on the actual phone.

Cheers

warriorvibhu
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 162
Thumbs up SOLVED

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepicken View Post
Hi all,

I myself have a Touch Pro 2 with windows mobile 6.5 and i'm able to access the storage card via File Explorer...
My girlfriend has got the new HTC Wildfire with Android os but i cant seem to find a way of accessing the storage card on the phone....is it possible? i know i can connect it to pc and access it but i wanted to access it on the actual phone.

Cheers
Ok so here is a simple solution .. just tap on the bottom left arrow on your wildfire screen .. this will open apps... Now go to market and enter search term "File Manager" there are lot of options available there.. ALTERNATIVELY you can tap the Market shortcut on ur home screen (If its there).. >> and search as stated above.

Note :: I am using Androzip...which is very good... there are other good ones too like Astro and Linda.. you can directly search these names too...

o0o Wiggy o0o
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Thank you very much.