- Deleted all the bloatware.
- Includes mtu fix by ElBartoME.
- Includes Keypad fix.
- Adobe Flash workes now.
- Changed folder name back to Android so that autoboot programms will work. - For better performance change wallpaper to a static one.
- Camera with flash
- Everything thats working on other builds
- Youtube HQ green line. fixed.
- In order to get the same results as in the screenshot, download cmparts_ui, copy it to your sdcard (root), go to Settings-CyanogeMod-User Interface - Tweaks extras -Import colors from XML.
- To activate the HTC_IME keyboard, you've to activate it through Settings -Keyboards(after installing). After that long press on a text input field - Input method - HTC_IME
Copy and overwrite everything in it to /Android
DroidX Keyboard - Tutorial:
Caution! Installing the DroidX Keyboard will replace your Android Keyboard!
Copy both files (LatinImeGoogle.apk and libjni_latinime.so) to the root of your sdcard.
Open Terminal Emulator and write the following
mount -orw,remount /system
mv /sdcard/libjni_latinime.so /system/lib/
mv /sdcard/LatinImeGoogle.apk /system/app/
- drop mode
- ElbartoME #3
- Bluetooth fixed again
- Settings weird text fixed
- Youtube HQ green line fixed
- New YouTube app
- changed base to cyanogenmod nightly
- Update to Android 2.2.1
- Choice between ADWLauncher OR LauncherPro
- Configurable audio focus for music app
- AudioDSP updates
- Status bar themes
- Email app updates
- Superuser 2.3.6
- Camera/camcorder continuous autofocus
- Camera option sliders
- New AppWidgetPicker dialog
- FileManager app
- Anonymous install statistics gathering
- Stable shot camera mode
- Galaxy S style power widget in notification bar
- Increase performance of Gallery3D caching system
- Gallery3D bugfixes and improvements
- Gallery3D highres patches
- Dismiss notifications by swiping
- Enabled Sound Recorder app
- Updated Terminal Emulator app
- Changed Base to CM6 final.
- Including smoked widgets done by rori~.
- LCD Density changed back to 240.
For those who liked 220, go change it in SDCARD/Android/root/system/build.prop
Also if compability mode is disabled in Spareparts, all apps will scale well!
- LauncherPro upgraded to latest version.
- Changed Filesystem (Thanks mattc, zego)
- Fixed USB Mass Storage.
- Providing a pure stock CM6 build.
- Providing RMNET version for people with connection issues with ppp.
- ElBartoME #1
- PPP fix (Thanks to gauner1986, LeTama, ElBartoME)
- LCD Density 220 (some older apps may not scale well)
- Latest git changes
- Fixed some nasty Bluetooth bugs
- New Flashlight app with widget functionality
- Closing on many apps (Gameloft games/psx4droid/ustream/...) fixed.
- ElBartoME #10 - Newest changes from GIT included:
- New flashlight driver (flashlight now working on all three levels,
flashlight can be used in other programs (i.e. TeslaLED)
- Powersave and conversative CPU mode added (use SetCPU)
- Endkey does end the call now
- Battery charging optimized
- Bluetooth fully functional
- LauncherPro now easily uninstallable
- Upgraded to the latest Google apps package (Voice Search / Chrome to phone)
- Reverted back to old Keyboard
- Upgraded Kernel to ElBartoME #4
- Notification LED
- Keypad backlight
- USB Tethering
- Changed Base to Cyanogenmod RC3 #Find out more on RC3 Changelog#
- Sound Equilizer
- DroidX Multitouch Keyboard
- LauncherPro/Google Maps/Facebook/Advanced Task Killer upgraded to the latest version
- Deleted Voice Search -> Get the new Voice Actions from Market
- Updated ElBartoME Kernel to #11 (Quadrant 1600+ [use setCPU])
- Changed to Git Tree
- Full Ram
- Overclocking (1.1Ghz) and Undervolting by Huanyu
(SetCPU should be installed to use this feature)
- VPN enabled (not tested)
- 1GB userdata.img added as an option
- Music player and missing files on SD card are fixed.
- Changed Base back to RC1 due to compability issues
- GPS is working again.
- Force closes are fixed.
- Changed Kernel to ElBartome #7
- 384 MB RAM
- + Speed & Stability (Quadrant 1400-1500+)
- Extremely improved battery life: <=1% for every hour in standby - No need for setcpu!
- Bluetooth fully functional incl. HID support
- LauncherPro upgraded to the latest version. (swipe gestures ...)
V 1.1: Fixed Video capture
- Changed base to Cyanogenmod 6 RC2 (Better speed and performance)
- Changed to latest Kernel - there should not be any SODs anymore:
(1. Fixed issues with sharp panel
2. Increased stability of I2C
3. increased touch screen ratio
4. Fixed volume level
5. Volume can be changed during call
6. Some work under removing apt voice during calls
7. Program soft reset (Reboot) should work now
- Better battery performance: sampling rate 20000, up threshold 30
- MMS working
RC1.1: Settings has been fixed: Download
RC1: Initial release: Download
If you appreciate my work, you might consider donating a small amount
I'm gonna try it today, just to see if the battery is better than the other builds.
I have tried The one with sense and the Darkstone one, the one from darkstone doesn't have very good battery life, and the other with sense is too slow for me.
Not too long ago, we talked about the Flash SMS (class 0) DoS vulnerability affecting the … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?