XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [24/08] Froyo DeLite 1.1 - A New Begining

Tip us?

Kickasskev
Old
Thanks Meter 191

DONATE TO ME
Just a few of questions

1. I have installed the 0.4 rom on my desire and the o2 splash screen is still there i thought this would of gone is that normal for the splash screens to stay?

2. I see the 0.5 update is out and its says no need to wipe it to put it on, how do I go about this? is it the same way I installed the 0.4 rom from recovery?

3. Is the radio stable on this as when i put the rom on I was gettin full signal at home (dont normally) and at my work where I get good reception I was getting poor

Vorbeth
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1958

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickasskev View Post
1. I have installed the 0.4 rom on my desire and the o2 splash screen is still there i thought this would of gone is that normal for the splash screens to stay?
You need to install the WWE Debranded 2.1 Rom to get rid of the initial O2 splash screen.
Quote:
2. I see the 0.5 update is out and its says no need to wipe it to put it on, how do I go about this? is it the same way I installed the 0.4 rom from recovery?
Just install via recovery, just don'e hit the wipe options.
Quote:
3. Is the radio stable on this as when i put the rom on I was gettin full signal at home (dont normally) and at my work where I get good reception I was getting poor
Out of all the 5.x Radio's this seems the best and is the one that HTC released with the official OTA update.

Samsung Galaxy S3 - CyanogenMod 10.1
Acer Iconia Tab A700 - iconiaN Internal dev builds

Kickasskev
Old
Thanks Meter 191

DONATE TO ME
Wow didnt think I would of had them all answered lol thanks man,
One last thing where would I download the wwe debrand rom and is it ok to go back to 2.1 after beig on 2.2?

Vorbeth
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1958

DONATE TO ME
2.1 WWE is in the Pinned topic's http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=695667
You can go back to 2.1 using the RUU (Program on PC) you will have to root again though and start from scratch.

Kickasskev
Old
Thanks Meter 191

DONATE TO ME
Thanks man mass respect

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

maliqu3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hello guys, mind telling me about the battery life? is it good or drained like hell?

taylor162
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Dont suppose there's any chance of getting overclocking on this? (or on any sense rom). Its the only thing thats stopping me from getting this rom

noble8
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by maliqu3 View Post
hello guys, mind telling me about the battery life? is it good or drained like hell?
It is mostly the same as all the other unrooted ota froyo sense roms, that is Im easily getting 24 hours with moderate use calls/texts/forums/browsing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor162 View Post
Dont suppose there's any chance of getting overclocking on this? (or on any sense rom). Its the only thing thats stopping me from getting this rom
It is my understanding that until htc release the source code for the kernal it can't be done. However SetCpu was updated recently with this change:

Quote:
- Perflock disabler support for HTC-kernel 2.6.32.15.
Im not sure if this allows oc out of the box, or whether Klutsh would need to patch the rom

maliqu3
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by noble8 View Post
It is mostly the same as all the other unrooted ota froyo sense roms, that is Im easily getting 24 hours with moderate use calls/texts/forums/browsing.
i dont know what my problem is, since i flashed the ota froyo rom from paul (pre-rooted rom) the rom drained my battery like hell and the battery down to 70% within less than an hour (what i did is only reinstalling apps from market). i have updated the latest radio and wipe everything, but the result still the same.

Vorbeth
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1958

DONATE TO ME
Perflock disabler support for HTC-kernel 2.6.32.15
Currently only supports under clocking.
Overclocks will need HTC to release source so the frequency table can be added to.

I can add the Perflock,CFQ scheduler, Ext4 & TUN support as configurable options if you like?