[ROM] Official 2.2 (HTC 2.09 and 2.10): busybox, A2SD+, TUN, EXT4, Undervolt, SYSRW
Hi all :)
I decided to give you an update for the apparently much-used 2.09 ROM
This is fully rooted, kept completely stock with the following small mods,
mostly for powersaving and ease-of-use.
The following additions were made:
- Busybox + Latest su and SuperUser.apk.
- Still has A2SD+, a bit cleaner implementation this time. (Fully depends on whether or not you create an EXT partition, which can be EXT2/3 or 4.)
- OpenVPN and TUN
- Wifi module edited to make sure it never goes into standby.
- Symlinked /data/local/bootanimation.zip for easy bootanimation replacements.
- Cpufreq_interactive governor as default. This is slightly better than ondemand.
- Default undervolting by 75mV-100mV -> Major powersaving.
- UnionFS-FUSE overlay filesystem for /system. This makes /system writeable, and therefore allows you to use stuff like MetaMorph.
Thanks to tgreer for hosting my stuff!
Make sure you pick the correct radio to go with these two ROMs. It's a bad idea to use an older ROM with a newer radio, or vice-versa, seeing as these ROMs have updated RILs.
*updated* HTC 2.10 ROM
32.44.00.32U_5.09.05.30_2 radio (recommended for 2.10 - new RIL)
Older HTC 2.09 ROM
32.43.00.32U_5.09.00.20 radio (recommended for 2.09)
: bravo, bravoc, buzz, liberty, vivo, vivow, saga, mecha, supersonic, view, flyer, pyramid, shooter(_u) and doubleshot supported.
If you feel like supporting our device fund (which enables us to do more S-OFF hacks!) - then please do so here: Paypal donation