Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more

android - HD2 - IGO MyWay

1st August 2010, 11:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag munich
Thanks Meter: 2

216 posts
Hey guys,
i've installed igo myway on my htc hd2 but there is a big prob with the resolution. Igo is ony one quarter of the screen big, so its very very small. Any ideas?
2nd August 2010, 12:40 AM   |  #2  
Flag Cordoba
Thanks Meter: 13

126 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benchbench

Hey guys,
i've installed igo myway on my htc hd2 but there is a big prob with the resolution. Igo is ony one quarter of the screen big, so its very very small. Any ideas?

Try using MOTONAV instead.
2nd August 2010, 02:25 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 10

121 posts
More
Quote:

Hey guys,

This is the compatability in for igomyway

Quote:

Device compatibility
Current version supports 480x320 resolution phones with touch screen and GPS capability. Compatible devices are HTC Hero, HTC Magic, Samsung i5700 Galaxy Spica, Samsung i7500 Galaxy, LG GW 620. For further resolutions and compatible devices, please check back later. This product is available in selected countries.

2nd August 2010, 07:51 AM   |  #4  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 119

434 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hey guys,

Igo didn't released the wvga version for android, the builds that you find on the internet are extracted from Samsung Spica - hvga.
2nd August 2010, 08:38 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag munich
Thanks Meter: 2

216 posts
I'll try motonav. Thx
5th August 2010, 03:11 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

59 posts
how do you worked it !! my igo writing put files to sd!!!
8th August 2010, 05:56 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 97

1,114 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craz2u

how do you worked it !! my igo writing put files to sd!!!

same here. what should we do to stard motonav?
8th August 2010, 11:29 AM   |  #8  
Flag Fortaleza
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimdimdim

same here. what should we do to stard motonav?

You need the files to place on the sd card ( you unrar the Motonav folder then copy to the root of the sd card, paste the map on the content/map folder, and you are set ).

You can probably find the files on the same place you found the .apk.. If not, google it ( I cant tell the link to it cuz xda isnt a fan of warez ).
[]`s
31st August 2010, 06:36 PM   |  #9  
Flag Haifa
Thanks Meter: 357

1,560 posts
Donate to Me
More
I installed the APK, started the app and it wrote "Installing Motonav" for a while and then quits.
Anyone got this working?
Last edited by Ambious; 31st August 2010 at 06:39 PM.
31st August 2010, 07:16 PM   |  #10  
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 18

403 posts
More
I'm using Igo Motonav on my HD2 Shubcraft. On the first boot it said installing then froze up. Each subsequent time it has worked fine.

I chose Motonav over IGO Myway because Motonav supports the full 480x800 resolution of this device.

Motonav uses the same .fbl maps as other IGO navigation software. I installed the .apk and filled in the content folder with maps from the Windows mobile version of Igo. The maps from IGO myway will also work with Motonav.

This is a very good solution for me because I can use navigation without mobile data charges. The maps are all individual files for each state. I like this because I can just add the states that I need so it takes up far less space on my sd card.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread