5,595,000 Members 39,529 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google navigation vs Sprint navigation, FIGHT!

Tip us?

SayWhat10
Old
Thanks Meter 198
where can i find google navigation? is it free?

i put sprint navigation on my CM7, it told me to do an upgrade, and put telenav on it,but its a trial for 30days

sprint navigation isnt free anymore?

snowboarda42
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Google navigation comes with google maps. Look in the market, its free.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App
Nexus 5
Nexus 10

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6204
Sprint Nav was good for a time. But it's not quite up to Google Nav. Especially not at this point in the game. Last time I used Sprint Nav was about two years ago. Drove me F@$&ing crazy. Was crazy slow to update. Ended up driving past my exit. So for me it's Google Maps/Nav all the way.

bignibb
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Navigon is what I use and it takes a dump on both of the others, its in the market but not free

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

SantinoInc
Old
Thanks Meter 711
The new Sprint navigation app looks nice but I haven't really given it a full test run. One thing I noticed is that it keeps saying "downloading files for first time use" even though it's not my first time launching the app.

Google Nav has been working really well for me...besides when my GPS wants to lose signal due to CM7. But that isn't Google's fault.
Free 15GB storage plus an additional 5GB for using my referral link. You can also get an additional 5GB for every person you get to join! Of course it has a Android app with features such as automatically syncing any photos/videos you have recently taken when you are on WiFi. Give it a shot!
https://copy.com?r=yxvvP2