Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 39,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] WakeVoice : New original alarm clock (updated 12/05)

Tip us?

ADNFX Mobile
Old
(Last edited by ADNFX Mobile; 5th December 2011 at 07:17 PM.) Reason: New screenshots an description
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [APP] WakeVoice : New original alarm clock (updated 12/05)

Description:
* As seen on TV! *
* Free demo version available *
* New: change the voice directly into the app *

Summary:
Much more than a simple alarm clock, WakeVoice lets you interact with your phone using your voice:
- Talk to it with custom commands to stop the alarm or activate the snooze option
- Listen to your phone telling you about the weather, news of your choice or a personalized message while staying warm in your bed

Details:
Waking up is not an easy thing for you? You have never found the alarm clock you needed?
Why not try WakeVoice!

WakeVoice can overcome the negative aspect associated to regular alarm clocks, making your morning funnier and less difficult.
The idea is simple: when the alarm rings, you just have to talk to WakeVoice to stop the alarm or activate the reminder.
But that's not all!
Once the ringing stopped, it's your phone's turn to talk to you.
Customizable messages, weather of the day, news of your choice (RSS)... choose what you want to hear.

Add to that all the settings imaginable on a clock (programming various alarms over several days, setting names, volume, times...) and you get WakeVoice, the most innovative alarm clock that you can find on the Android market.

Warning: don't force app2sd with WakeVoice. It's not recommended by Google for an alarm clock app. Furthermore, you'll have issues with Android Market updates.

Screenshots:

Try it now for free:
https://market.android.com/details?i...wakevoice.lite

Veritas06
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Sounds great! Can't wait to give it a try.

egzthunder1
Old
Member Advocate Admin - Spirit of XDA
Thanks Meter 4782
Location: At The Good End Of My Hammer, Likes: My Family & XDA, Dislikes: Incompetence
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADNFX Mobile View Post
Hi All,

I'm here to present you a new app that will hit the market within 24-48 hours. Its name? WakeVoice. But, what's so original about it?

Description:
WakeVoice will quickly become your best friend when awakening. In fact, your alarm clock will never be as before. The fun, the joy and the pleasure will seem natural now in early morning. To obtain that, you can rely on many features including the innovative and particularly significant voice features. Indeed, via speech synthesis (tts), your alarm clock will speak to you. It will announce customize message, weather forecast and latest news. Furthermore, due to the enability of voice recognition, you will be able to stop the alarm clock directly from your bed without touching your phone and only by your voice. For instance, saying "STOP" when alarm is ringing will easily stop it. Adding services currently available (weather, news) and many more to come (horoscope, ephemeris, MP3 playlists, radio, calendar, night mode, and others) WakeVoice truly becomes the complete and ultimate alarm clock you lacked. A major addition will remain the high level of customization possible. Whether the number of alarms (unlimited), days of programming, chime, buzzer, the maximum number of snooze and much more, everything is fully customizable by your care! And little more is embodied by the skins and other unlockable bonus in the application via "Easter Egg" or specific actions.

Screenshots:
(waiting to be allowed to post pictures)
Is it free?

"As I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I fear no evil for I am the God of Death... and this is my valley"

I have ORD

Want to see my devices? Click Below

HTC Blue Angel
ROM: WM 6.5.3 Build 23698 by d-two
Radio: 1.15

HTC Vogue (Verizon Touch)
ROM: Froyo Android (NAND) by incubus26j
Radio: 3.42.50

HTC EVO 3D
ROM: YAS4 v9 by howpathetic (ICS 4.0.4)
PRI: 1.43_003
Radio: 1.09.00.0706
HBOOT: Eng HBOOT (S-OFF)

Sony Xperia T LT30p
ROM: Stock, 91.A.0.148 (Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Bootloader: Locked

Sony Xperia Z Ultra - GPE
ROM: Stock, Unrooted (KitKat 4.4.2)
Bootloader: Locked

Huawei Premia 4G
ROM: Stock, Rooted (ICS 4.0.4)

HTC One (M8)
ROM: Stock, unrooted (1.57.531.7)
Radio: 1.16.21331931
HBOOT: Locked (S-ON)

Learn how to flash: CDMA Rapahel, Vogue

ADNFX Mobile
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
Sounds great! Can't wait to give it a try.
Thanks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by egzthunder1 View Post
Is it free?
There will be two versions on Android Market. One free and the other one will be at 1.49. The free one will be the same as the paid one only with "number of use" limitation. Screenshots will be on the first topic in any moment now.

MillyMoo106
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Sounds amazing! The dream is to have an alarm app which reads out a time and a todo list or something like that, maybe with the weather after.

ADNFX Mobile
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
It will certainly coming soon ....

ADNFX Mobile
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
The screenshots have been added

LegionTHEFecalExcretion
Old
Thanks Meter 483
Quote:
For instance, saying "STOP" when alarm is ringing will easily stop it.
On this day good sir, you made a dream of mine come true.

khaytsus
Old
Thanks Meter 1068
I need an alarm that throttles me with a heavy object until I'm actually out of the bed entirely. I'm champion of sleepsnoozing. I either ignore the alarm or I just hit Snooze and sleep another 5 minutes.

Current alarm I'm using only lets me snooze so many times, but I still manage to laze through it.. I think I need to put it up on the bed and make it vibrate, maybe that'll get me going.

Interested to see where this one goes, looks interesting...
AT&T LG G2 - 4.4.4, AOKP
Nexus 7 Wifi 2012 - 4.4.4, AOKP (m-kernel)
Samsung Note i717 - 4.2.2, Unofficial AOKP
Try my Alternative XDA CSS Themes (including 2010!)

--
http://theblackmoor.net
http://unlimitedphoto.com

ADNFX Mobile
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionTHEFecalExcretion View Post
On this day good sir, you made a dream of mine come true.
I am truly happy for that ... I hope that you will enjoy this app as soon as it lands on Android Market

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
I need an alarm that throttles me with a heavy object until I'm actually out of the bed entirely. I'm champion of sleepsnoozing. I either ignore the alarm or I just hit Snooze and sleep another 5 minutes.

Current alarm I'm using only lets me snooze so many times, but I still manage to laze through it.. I think I need to put it up on the bed and make it vibrate, maybe that'll get me going.

Interested to see where this one goes, looks interesting...
In the previous beta versions, there were some features for the "champion of sleepsnoozing" and the most difficult persons to wake. Yet, they were removed to focus on the vocal features and data options (News, Weather...). Yet (again), they will be coming back as plugins in the app in a near future

Tags
android alarm, android app, tts, voice recognition, wakevoice