Originally Posted by lilchicano
as of now, no.
but i do got an idea that came to me the other day to make it a faster boot into wm so it wont stay there long. if it actually works, i dont know since i still like wm and dont feel like trying it out.
ok, here is what i thought of.
1. Install "HD Tweak" (google it or search xda)
2. Launch HD Tweak and go to section 12. startup (i beileve its what is called) and disable the startup animation and sound. and then close the program, if it ask you to restart DONT.
3. Go to settings and disable HTC Sense (or what ever your running) and have nothing checked on the boxes so its just pretty much the background as your home.
4. Go to file explorer (or what ever you use) and then go to the andboot file (or what ever you have it under) and create a shortcut and put the shortcut into the \Windows\Startup file
5. Restart your phone and hope it works.
what might also help is if your have a fast ROM that starts up on boot and if possible do a hard reset and dont install nothing so it will keep a fast speed and maybe boot. then follow the steps mentioned above.
just remember that this is just an idea so i dont know if this would actually work or if anything would happen to your phone. if it does work and you want to use wm again then just take out your sd card so the shortcut to haret wont work and wm should continue from there.
So this is to boot Android without booting into WinMo??
Gotta work in a bit and really don't have time to experiment right now but I will try it out and see what happens. Could it make me a new paperweight by chance??
Edit: Just did it...waiting for boot....HTC screen.....kk..Booted into WinMo but with Haret running...idk..Here's some shots
If the shots arrnt clear enough I can explain em..lol
But yea...I followed the directions and got that..lol
I'm running the Energy rom..Theres like 5 things in my startup folder..should I take em all out and just leave Haret in?? And also, wouldn't Haret need a way to get directed to the kernel and stuff for droid?? Also..Was I supposed to add the Haret.exe file???? I looked for the andboot folder and I didn't add it to my sd card..All my files for droid were inside it and I just copied and pasted all of em out to my SD card.
This is interesting..Maybe we should start tinkering..lol