"Sense And Sensibility 2.0" - Various Manila Mod's -Now With CHT 2.0 Goodies....

Search This thread

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
:D Spot on my friend!

Im after the toggles inside the frame, green background would look really nice!
I trust you judgement! ;)

As for the notification icons, thats right. At the moment I'm using the CHT's built in HD mini lockscreen, so the bubbles appear on it as and when I get messages ect. And the bubble bar on the home screen, which you can shrink to three small icons.

From what i can see, the bubbles are broken down in to:
Icons (green please! - missed call, txt & email)
And the box that pops up when you have some - everything is spot on but the digits. think they would look nice in green.

Hope this makes sense, I've attached a pair of crude (edited by paint as am at work lol) pics to give you an idea.

Thanks conantroutman, really appreciate this ;)

Sorry fear, didnt mean to hijack your thread.. conantroutman, why dont you post it in your Sense And Sensibility thread here, if thats ok with you?

Better continue this discussion here I think ;)

Ill see what i can do with those toggles for you when I get a chance......

Should be able to put together a set of cht notifications for you this afternoon though....

snowblind2142

Jan 20, 2010
Manchester
Realy cant wait!

Better continue this discussion here I think ;)

Ill see what i can do with those toggles for you when I get a chance......

Should be able to put together a set of cht notifications for you this afternoon though....

Yeah, didnt mean to pi** Fear off but he did change his mind mid thread as to what he was doing, just confused me a little.

If I wasnt already I would ask you to marry me! :D

I'm trying to pick up the mode9 editing side of things and trying to convince my wife to learn to use gimp in her spare time :D:D She's a good artist but wants to branch off in to web design which I can build but she needs to sort out the art part (Art was never my strong point)

Fingers crossed ay lol cant wait to test them! ;)

conantroutman

Dec 10, 2009
Yeah, didnt mean to pi** Fear off but he did change his mind mid thread as to what he was doing, just confused me a little.

If I wasnt already I would ask you to marry me! :D

I'm trying to pick up the mode9 editing side of things and trying to convince my wife to learn to use gimp in her spare time :D:D She's a good artist but wants to branch off in to web design which I can build but she needs to sort out the art part (Art was never my strong point)

Fingers crossed ay lol cant wait to test them! ;)

Did he change the thread to a thread for his theme??
I didnt even notice.......

Im no artist either but at least in digital form there are unlimited undo's and redo's :D

How do these look..........

Attachments

• 6467A103_manila.png
    6467A103_manila.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 813
  • 41bcf042_manila.png
    41bcf042_manila.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 815

snowblind2142

Jan 20, 2010
Manchester
woah!!! sexy or what!

Did he change the thread to a thread for his theme??
I didnt even notice.......

Im no artist either but at least in digital form there are unlimited undo's and redo's :D

How do these look..........

Real nice! Take a look! :D

Only thing that doesnt seem to work is the envelope icon on the hdmini lockscreen but the rest fits, what do you think? :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks man! ;)

Just one thing to ask, is there any way you could run a thin line around the icons in really light green so they stand out on a green/black background? or something similar to make them jump out a little?

Last edited:

conantroutman

Dec 10, 2009
ahh yeah the larger icons that appear on the lockscreen haven't been skinned because I didnt have them to hand, ill get round to that.
green line should be no problem leave it with me...

Paten

Apr 16, 2010
Tampa, FL
Thanks paten :D

You wouldnt happen to know which manila files are for the lockscreen notifications... ???
I cant find them :confused::confused:

I don't know off hand. I usually find out what manila files are what when somebody else posts a cab that modifies them. Saves what little brain power I have for more important things. I'll look for them but I don't know what kind of luck I'll have.

conantroutman

Dec 10, 2009
I don't know off hand. I usually find out what manila files are what when somebody else posts a cab that modifies them. Saves what little brain power I have for more important things. I'll look for them but I don't know what kind of luck I'll have.

Same here, was halfway through a search but got distracted when I broke my phone :mad:
Dont worry about it, I just wondered if you knew off hand or had a relevant cab....
Ill track em down eventually.....

conantroutman

Dec 10, 2009
Hey Snow.......
How do these look....
Just need to get some icons to go inside them......
could do text if youd prefer that....??
Will be done by saturday lunchtime at the latest.....

Edit, will blur the sharp green edges for the final ones..........

2nd Edit;
Attaching slider box manila file for Lutanica.....
Enjoy :D

3rd Edit;
Zip with Dusk Green CHT Toggles for Snowblind

Attachments

• 1cd2f8ef.zip
    1,009 bytes · Views: 11
Last edited:

snowblind2142

Jan 20, 2010
Manchester
I love them mate!

Hey Snow.......
How do these look....
Just need to get some icons to go inside them......
could do text if youd prefer that....??
Will be done by saturday lunchtime at the latest.....

Edit, will blur the sharp green edges for the final ones..........

2nd Edit;
Attaching slider box manila file for Lutanica.....
Enjoy :D

3rd Edit;
Zip with Dusk Green CHT Toggles for Snowblind

WOW! I love them! :D:D:D:D:D They really fit the theme! I'll try to get a screen up in a minute for you :D They're really nice.

Your right, will look sweet with the blur, it just stands out a little too much at the moment.

I really love the Icons actually. You've really gone to town conantroutman :)

!!!LEGEND!!! :cool:

conantroutman

Dec 10, 2009
no problem man, gives me a chance to brush up on my skills so if anything your doing me a favour.....
if you need anything else then you know where to find me.... :D

snowblind2142

Jan 20, 2010
Manchester
Thanks mate ;)

Like wise if there is anything I can do Give me a shout :D

I'll be keeping an eye on your TroutMobs Orange Street Theme Thread so I'll probably speak to you soon :cool:

ezzie

Aug 14, 2007
Omaha NE
hi. tried using your email mods, but they froze sense on me....any ideas? My specs are in my signature. (and i did turn sense off, add mods, soft reset, turn sense on.)

conantroutman

Dec 10, 2009
hmmmm right now im not sure......
one of them has definitely been used on sense 2018 before..
im not at my pc right now but check this thread and see if someone elses mods work for you.

xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=756217&highlight=modify+tut

try just replacing the manila file, my cabs contain edited m9 files to change the text color, chances are that's what is messing with sense...

sorry for any inconvenience....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cant wait to see what you come up with! :D

I have no doubt it will look nice, Ma Homie has got skills! ;)

HaHa We'll see......
    just downloaded some dusk clocks, ill attempt some steam punking tomorrow.....

You are awesome dude. Do you use Photoshop, gimp, or what?

Glad you liked it....
    I use paint.net because its free :D I cant afford photoshop
    I dont really have any experience using that sort of software so I think photoshop would probably be overkill.....
    Ive been hearing good things about gimp though might check that out.....