FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

New awesome free 3D puzzle

7th August 2010, 06:35 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Scatter is a unique puzzle to test your 3D orientation skills. Try to figure out the correct rotation of the shattered image in 20 seconds! If you fail to solve in 20 sec, your score is reset. You can enable lighting and box outlines on faster hardware.

market://details?id=org.appforce.shatter

tinyurl.com/38ub7js
Last edited by appforce.org; 9th August 2010 at 03:58 PM.
 
 
8th August 2010, 09:00 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Nice game, enjoyed it.

Only complaint was, sometimes I'd have the puzzle done, but it wouldn't notice. Annoying when I had over 700 points.
8th August 2010, 09:15 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Maybe you didn't solve it in 20 seconds - in that case your score is reset. Score is determined by the seconds left until 20, if you solved in the last second you won't get points. If you're running out of time, better press the skip button, this won't cost you points.


Quote:
Originally Posted by E_man5112

Nice game, enjoyed it.

Only complaint was, sometimes I'd have the puzzle done, but it wouldn't notice. Annoying when I had over 700 points.

8th August 2010, 03:21 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,154
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by appforce.org

Maybe you didn't solve it in 20 seconds - in that case your score is reset. Score is determined by the seconds left until 20, if you solved in the last second you won't get points. If you're running out of time, better press the skip button, this won't cost you points.

Nope, it does it constantly... I played about 10 minutes before uninstalling because it often has problems detecting it's solved. One I got about 10s before the time was out and wiggled it back and forth and up and down and it still wouldn't register it was done.
8th August 2010, 08:17 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by appforce.org

Shatter is a unique puzzle to test your 3D orientation skills. Try to figure out the correct rotation of the shattered image in 20 seconds! If you fail to solve in 20 sec, your score is reset. You can enable lighting and box outlines on faster hardware.

market://details?id=org.appforce.shatter

Here's a QR Code to scan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	qrcode.png
Views:	209
Size:	499 Bytes
ID:	376112  
8th August 2010, 10:39 PM |#6  
timothydonohue's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Portland, Maine
Thanks Meter: 119
 
More
cool idea, but seems like the controls are inverse of what i'd prefer. i pull down and it pushed up, etc
9th August 2010, 12:26 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by appforce.org

Maybe you didn't solve it in 20 seconds - in that case your score is reset. Score is determined by the seconds left until 20, if you solved in the last second you won't get points. If you're running out of time, better press the skip button, this won't cost you points.

No, it just wouldn't solve, I could find the right spot in 5 seconds, spend 15 moving it around and it still wouldn't catch. Not often, but it happens.
9th August 2010, 06:49 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
You're right, I just posted an update with the bug corrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_man5112

No, it just wouldn't solve, I could find the right spot in 5 seconds, spend 15 moving it around and it still wouldn't catch. Not often, but it happens.

9th August 2010, 11:47 AM |#9  
TMReuffurth's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aljezur
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
Very cool game idea. Like it very much, but the inverse controls makes it a little bit difficult, at least for me. Would be nice to change the inverse control in next coming update.
9th August 2010, 03:47 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
New awesome free 3D puzzle--name change
Quote:
Originally Posted by appforce.org

Shatter is a unique puzzle to test your 3D orientation skills. Try to figure out the correct rotation of the shattered image in 20 seconds! If you fail to solve in 20 sec, your score is reset. You can enable lighting and box outlines on faster hardware.

market://details?id=org.appforce.shatter

tinyurl.com/38ub7js

No longer called Shatter. Game has been renamed Scatter.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, game, opengl, puzzle
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes