FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

New awesome free 3D puzzle

OP appforce.org

7th August 2010, 07:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

17 posts
Scatter is a unique puzzle to test your 3D orientation skills. Try to figure out the correct rotation of the shattered image in 20 seconds! If you fail to solve in 20 sec, your score is reset. You can enable lighting and box outlines on faster hardware.

market://details?id=org.appforce.shatter

tinyurl.com/38ub7js
Last edited by appforce.org; 9th August 2010 at 04:58 PM.
8th August 2010, 10:00 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 35

639 posts
More
Nice game, enjoyed it.

Only complaint was, sometimes I'd have the puzzle done, but it wouldn't notice. Annoying when I had over 700 points.
8th August 2010, 10:15 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

17 posts
Maybe you didn't solve it in 20 seconds - in that case your score is reset. Score is determined by the seconds left until 20, if you solved in the last second you won't get points. If you're running out of time, better press the skip button, this won't cost you points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_man5112

Nice game, enjoyed it.

Only complaint was, sometimes I'd have the puzzle done, but it wouldn't notice. Annoying when I had over 700 points.

8th August 2010, 04:21 PM   |  #4  
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,121

7,020 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by appforce.org

Maybe you didn't solve it in 20 seconds - in that case your score is reset. Score is determined by the seconds left until 20, if you solved in the last second you won't get points. If you're running out of time, better press the skip button, this won't cost you points.

Nope, it does it constantly... I played about 10 minutes before uninstalling because it often has problems detecting it's solved. One I got about 10s before the time was out and wiggled it back and forth and up and down and it still wouldn't register it was done.
8th August 2010, 09:17 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:

Shatter is a unique puzzle to test your 3D orientation skills. Try to figure out the correct rotation of the shattered image in 20 seconds! If you fail to solve in 20 sec, your score is reset. You can enable lighting and box outlines on faster hardware.

Here's a QR Code to scan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	qrcode.png
Views:	209
Size:	499 Bytes
ID:	376112  
8th August 2010, 11:39 PM   |  #6  
Flag Portland, Maine
Thanks Meter: 115

1,534 posts
More
cool idea, but seems like the controls are inverse of what i'd prefer. i pull down and it pushed up, etc
9th August 2010, 01:26 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 35

639 posts
More
Quote:

No, it just wouldn't solve, I could find the right spot in 5 seconds, spend 15 moving it around and it still wouldn't catch. Not often, but it happens.
9th August 2010, 07:49 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

17 posts
You're right, I just posted an update with the bug corrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_man5112

No, it just wouldn't solve, I could find the right spot in 5 seconds, spend 15 moving it around and it still wouldn't catch. Not often, but it happens.

9th August 2010, 12:47 PM   |  #9  
Flag Aljezur

262 posts
More
Thumbs up
Very cool game idea. Like it very much, but the inverse controls makes it a little bit difficult, at least for me. Would be nice to change the inverse control in next coming update.
9th August 2010, 04:47 PM   |  #10  

1 posts
New awesome free 3D puzzle--name change
Quote:

Shatter is a unique puzzle to test your 3D orientation skills. Try to figure out the correct rotation of the shattered image in 20 seconds! If you fail to solve in 20 sec, your score is reset. You can enable lighting and box outlines on faster hardware.

tinyurl.com/38ub7js

No longer called Shatter. Game has been renamed Scatter.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, game, opengl, puzzle
Previous Thread Next Thread