Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 46,563 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

droid flashed to metro pcs help

Tip us?

cudahy_boy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default droid flashed to metro pcs help

today i just got the motorola droid used from someone and i did a reset becuase the girls email would not remove unless i did the reset once i did the reset the phones internet and mms would not work its on 2.1 and the build number is smoked glass v6.0 what do i do i did not root the phoneis it something to do with the sd card

cudahy_boy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
any help can i get help

bigslanki
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by cudahy_boy View Post
any help can i get help

i have a tutorial http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=708937, im no longer on metro so and havent been in about month. if you've never flashed a moto droid before you have a lot of reading to do. you can start with my thread, and go from there to the howard form link. theres a little more you have to do since metro updated the password change for hudini devices. if your totally lost in my thread go to howard and seek help there, in metro pcs smartphone flashing forum.

thanks have a good day
Phone : HTC EVO LTE

ROM : flasAholic
Kernel: No paNicS
Recovery : TWRP

cudahy_boy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i was hoping that i didnt have to do that since its already flashed to metro pcs

wtanis
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I hope im not to late to help but all you have to do is find a way to access the apn and then turn it on. You can use an app like better cut or smartbar. I only mention smartbar because thats how I came across the apn

tha5150
Old
Thanks Meter 2
i just got my wifes D1 flashed and works great, all works no issues. well, except that the ROM installed constantly freezes and i am not too sure the issue. seems to be a camera freeze only so may be related to the other things.

is there a 2.2 ROM list that will work better than Chevy's?

sanjose_shark
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default My Fav Rom BugLess

i just got my wifes D1 flashed and works great, all works no issues. well, except that the ROM installed constantly freezes and i am not too sure the issue. seems to be a camera freeze only so may be related to the other things.

is there a 2.2 ROM list that will work better than Chevy's?

yea download the BugLess Beast rom thats the Best rom I have Came Across never Has Any Problems..plus its very fast and smooth