Originally Posted by Wild Child

Working on 2.1 rom....

Regards,
WC

Yayyyy!! thanks man!!you made me a happier man
25th August 2010, 07:41 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 1

44 posts
this ROM works great WC, i've tried almost every ROM on the forum and at least for me, this is the best and bugless one. I have a tilt 2 but i live in Chile and your tilt 2 ROM causes me some lost of signal, don't know why. however, i tried this one, change the keyboard map and until now and even from older version i dont have any important bug to report. So thanks for your grate work.

well, the only thing i dont like is the illuminati welcome screen...can be modified?

thanks again!

PD: i also tried Ichibar ROM and the sense speed is awsome, maybe if you have some time could take a look at that
Wild Child
25th August 2010, 09:02 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Tilt2 rom is made for att carrier...which is why you would have worse signal using it in the country your in....this one is a euro build which is more suitable for your signal.....ichibar's roms are his style,personally, I dont like the new ui and where there are some speed benefits,I choose to stick with old ui for stability,memory consumption/controllablity

Regards,
WC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenslaters

this ROM works great WC, i've tried almost every ROM on the forum and at least for me, this is the best and bugless one. I have a tilt 2 but i live in Chile and your tilt 2 ROM causes me some lost of signal, don't know why. however, i tried this one, change the keyboard map and until now and even from older version i dont have any important bug to report. So thanks for your grate work.

well, the only thing i dont like is the illuminati welcome screen...can be modified?

thanks again!

PD: i also tried Ichibar ROM and the sense speed is awsome, maybe if you have some time could take a look at that

Last edited by Wild Child; 25th August 2010 at 09:07 PM.
25th August 2010, 11:49 PM   |  #24  

44 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Child

Tilt2 rom is made for att carrier...which is why you would have worse signal using it in the country your in....this one is a euro build which is more suitable for your signal.....ichibar's roms are his style,personally, I dont like the new ui and where there are some speed benefits,I choose to stick with old ui for stability,memory consumption/controllablity

Regards,
WC

i choose your TP2 rom for the same reason. Sense in your rom work pretty smooth anyway.
26th August 2010, 06:55 AM   |  #25  

44 posts
Just a question ...

When i make or receive a phone call, 3g turns to Edge, and then to GPRS...
Seconds after finish the call, it makes reverse process to 3G...

Is just me, my carrier or just the way windows works?
Can i make something to fix this?

thanks!
Wild Child
26th August 2010, 09:49 AM   |  #26  

n/a posts
I would have to say your carrier.....the radio interprets signal coming from them.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenslaters

Just a question ...

When i make or receive a phone call, 3g turns to Edge, and then to GPRS...
Seconds after finish the call, it makes reverse process to 3G...

Is just me, my carrier or just the way windows works?
Can i make something to fix this?

thanks!

26th August 2010, 01:40 PM   |  #27  

1 posts
Thumbs up Excellent!
This is the first custom ROM I've tried on my Touch Pro 2 and i have to say it's excellent. Much better than the stock Vodafone ROM I had on here and as I'm on O2 and it automatically detects and sets up the phone for the O2 network it saved me about 45 minutes of messing around finding the settings again.

Only thing I've not tested yet is the photo-messaging, fingers crossed i don't have to do the registry edit again to make the pictures show up full screen, but even if i do, I'll still be recommending this one!

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on any updates released for this, good work Wild Child!
27th August 2010, 09:43 PM   |  #28  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 9

339 posts
hey,thanks for all the hard work

jus wanted to know when should we expect an upgrade/TP2 Euro rom with sense 2.1?
Wild Child
27th August 2010, 10:38 PM   |  #29  

n/a posts
First post, links and support have been transferred....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=750620

Regards,
WC
3rd September 2010, 05:29 PM   |  #30  
Flag Crawley (Gatwick, London)
Thanks Meter: 43

1,198 posts
More
Very stable ROM. I have had a few times (ovver last 2 weeks) where I needed soft-reset. Usually when running iGo8, but I cannot reproduce it. It seems fairly fast, and as I needed something that I could rely on as I'm on holiday abroad, it has been just that - very reliable and everything works as I expect.

Many thanks WC, I may look at 6.5.x ROM sometime in the future, but this is definately the best ROM I have come across (and I've downloaded & flashed quite a few!)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom, fast, stable, touchpro2
Previous Thread Next Thread