[APP] SayMyName Dessert
At the moment I'm working on a new version of SayMyName Dessert. It's my first app (but it's already on the Android Market for more than a year
) and I just can't stop developing it. Mostly, I blame my users for that.
You send me feature-requests, bug-reports, good feedback, bad feedback... even donations!
Currently there are two versions of SayMyName available at the Android Market. One for Cupcakes, and one for Donuts and beyond.
With the upcoming version of SayMyName, I want to merge those versions, fix old, very annoying bugs and add some often requested features.
Why I'm telling you that? Because I need even more feedback, more testers, more contributers (
) and some guys who translate my app into various languages.
So, if you want to help me, please download the attached .apk and give me some feedback / requests / whatever comes to your mind. Just leave a reply here at xda or send me a mail. (tomtasche AT gmail)
Thank you very much
P.S.: If you want to try the old, buggy version of SayMyName, feel free to search the Android Market for "SayMyName Dessert".
I forgot to mention what this app is for.
"Want to know who's calling you without looking at your phone? SayMyName reads out loud the name saved in your adressbook and tells you who's calling.
- reads SMS, GMail and K9-Mail too
- very customizable
- discreet mode
- Locale Plug-in
- supports non-latin languages too
See website for changelog, etc."
- reads nicknames!
- fixes, fixes, fixes.
- much more
- mute gestures
- read number-/mail-type (custom labels supported too!)
- auto translate messages (enable "translate")
- improved widget
- pause music during speech on phones with Android 2.2
- sk, cs and de translations by David K. (thanks!
- supports people who can't find TTS Extended in Android Market / don't have access to Android Market
Planned features in near future:
- more translations (any volunteers?)
- bluetooth (maybe I found somebody who can help me!
If you want to help translate, download this file
and translate the text between the tags:
<string name="...">TRANSLATE THIS</string>
Return the translated file to me afterwards.
Thank you very much
PS: Please let me know if you want me to mention your name / mail-address / website.