[THEME & ROM] CM6 R8zerMOD-V1- Desire Theme Nightly ALSO with MORPH!

Search This thread

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
I noticed that the "car home" icon that shows up in the status bar when using the car dock is still the default black icon (on the now black status bar). What're the chances of getting a reverse car dock status bar icon in some future update?

right have change it, you will need desiretheme white.zip as the morph does not have it yet.

RiNo808

Feb 25, 2006
r8xer thanks, fot a question...i want to edit some colors...so first i woud unzip the rar, edit the drawable-hdpi by using photo shop, then what do i do...how do i re-save it as an apk, zip??? sorry for the noob question....

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
u need auto sign for .apk, but also auto sign for update.zip aswell, once you edit colours could you show them on here as would b interestng too see.

right just edited with new settings and framework, now includes white car dock nav icon, and green sms message icon and gmail icon, also the data tab on powerbar should be fixed in this, as was using older settings from pre-612. check first post, only includes update.zip for the moment.

Last edited:

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
LWP from desire is not in this release, neither is the contacts, as JD was doing that in his new theme. Im mainly keeping it stock as i could not stand the new contacts phone pad, i might in l8ter release give it a shot and mix the 2 together, but at the moment im keeping it simple.

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
strange as all the framework and settings is from the 647 release. it booted fine on my phone anyone else having probs.

i have not changed anything apart from using the new settings and framework from that release.

which recovery you flashing it from

Last edited:

NXUS

Aug 5, 2010
im still a bit confused,is desirenew.zip the new fashable zip for the new nightlies before 612? and a quick question im still on cm_passion-08112010-001609 since all the other nightlies after this started having problems, so can i still use the desirenew on it to get the new notification bar icons? or can you please make me one compatible with all the new things on it for 609?

Last edited:

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
i have used the desirenew on some of the older ones i currently run cm_passion-08122010-001612 and it works perfectly fine as most of the framework never changed.

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
i have added another screenshot to first post, it is the 4th one its a grey items notifications screen if you like it i can add it.

lalahai

Aug 14, 2010
ive just flashed desire-theme.zip onto my CM6-RC2 mod, it rendered my device unbootable, HELP!!! :(

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
it does say nightly on the title, and what you got to do now is go into recovery and to a restore from a nandroid.

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
i have no idea, never put RC2 on my phone only the nighty's, could be something in framwork that is different, but i have flashed all my zip's over 10 times, and always worked, also 55 people have downloaded it, im sure if it didnt work those 55 would of said, but i could be wrong.

lalahai

Aug 14, 2010
where do i get a nightly mod : / i cant find it anywhere in CM's forum.... except a bug thread for it...

RiNo808

Feb 25, 2006
u need auto sign for .apk, but also auto sign for update.zip aswell, once you edit colours could you show them on here as would b interestng too see.

right just edited with new settings and framework, now includes white car dock nav icon, and green sms message icon and gmail icon, also the data tab on powerbar should be fixed in this, as was using older settings from pre-612. check first post, only includes update.zip for the moment.

Thanks R8zer, ill fool with the colors on Monday, got a busy busy weekend...btw where do i or how do i auto sign the .apk and update.zip??? thanks in advance.

r8zer

Jun 18, 2008
London
there are 2 files you need that automate that process. auto sign, i will up them when i got more time.