Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,324 Members 42,160 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Body Glove Clear Case Wit Kickstand. Perfect. PICS!!

Tip us?

Charlie Brown
Old
Thanks Meter 271
not my cup of tea. kick stand always breaks a hinge....for me at least.

Alex530
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by orells View Post
How did the top and bottom hold up?

Sent from the best phone from TMO... Vibrant
Pretty good. Stayed in one piece. Really the only damage is a dinged corners.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
Smartphone History:
Started with a Black G1, rooted it unlocked it broke digitizer=(
Earned 250 and got a touch pro 2. Rooted it used energy rom but didnt fit my speed needs.
Traded it for a locked iPhony 3g 16( my mistake)
Traded that for a 3g 8g. Needed more space so i traded it for a 2g 16g. Realized how baaaaad the iPhony OS was so i went back to android and got me a Cliq Xt...Current Device: Samsung Galaxy S-Rooted

tundra84
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer14 View Post
crazy thing i got that same exact case yesterday too. costs $25 bucks, cute saleswoman.... actually went there looking only for a car mount.
the kick stand is nice and works well, it snaps in place, so it doesnt mistakenly fold easily.
my big problem with it, before i got it, my back cover was like new (i think), but i see a few scratches on it now. i dont know if i did something else, or if i did not snap it on well. I also feel its gonna break whenever i take it off. apart from that its quite nice.
also the car mount i got (its a universal, but i think it might have been made for the mytouch slide). it works perfectly. has a little ball joint on it, so you can watch in portrait or landscape or midway inbetween at any angle. also has a little arm to swivel up or down. the perfect mount. costs $30
I had this exact same case for my hd2 and I noticed some nice long scratches on the METAL back after awhile so you're probably not just imagining things. I cringe at the thought of putting this on the plastic body vibrant...

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant using the XDA app. You may thank Swype for any and all grammar errors.
"For an assignment the teacher told all the students to write down what they wanted to be when they were older. When she was reading their responses, she saw one of the students had simply written "happy". The teacher later called up the student and told him that "you didn't understand the assignment" to which he replied "you don't understand life." - Unknown

T-Mobile G2 with BeatMod BlissSense Hybrid v2.1

samnada
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex530 View Post
I got the all black one from Amazon for 21.95.
Do you mean the same case with kickstand the original poster has? I don't see that in black.

Or did you get the black case with the belt clip/kickstand?

Thanks.

Alex530
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by samnada View Post
Do you mean the same case with kickstand the original poster has? I don't see that in black.

Or did you get the black case with the belt clip/kickstand?

Thanks.
Black case with belt clip Nd kickstand

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
Smartphone History:
Started with a Black G1, rooted it unlocked it broke digitizer=(
Earned 250 and got a touch pro 2. Rooted it used energy rom but didnt fit my speed needs.
Traded it for a locked iPhony 3g 16( my mistake)
Traded that for a 3g 8g. Needed more space so i traded it for a 2g 16g. Realized how baaaaad the iPhony OS was so i went back to android and got me a Cliq Xt...Current Device: Samsung Galaxy S-Rooted

snwahs
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
not my cup of tea. kick stand always breaks a hinge....for me at least.
Mine did the same, returned. Would have been great had it been a tad bit better on the quality.

Ended up going with the case-mate barely there case released today.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
[ROM] SlimKat Latest Weekly
[Kernel] Stock
[Radio] T889UVUCMK7
[Recovery] TWRP 2.7.0.1

Gettintheledout
Old
(Last edited by Gettintheledout; 26th August 2010 at 01:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Got the same case as in the OP. I only bought it because I needed a hard case and the other option in the store was purple. Figured I would ignore the kickstand, and if it got in the way I would just take it off.

Then I played with it. Aside from being a great little thing to occupy your fingers, the kickstand is actually a great addition. If I'm at a desk or table, instead of having my phone lay flat, I'll have it propped up vertically. I can just grab it (without moving it) and answer messages with my thumb. If I'm on my bed I'll have it propped up horizontally on my bedside table (power button up) so I can answer and read messages on my side.

My only complaints are 1) cheaply made for the price 2) minimal protection (but it does do the job) and 3) using it WILL scratch up the back (but tbh, I don't really care).

I wouldn't buy it again because it is not worth 25 bucks, but ignoring how much I paid for it I am very happy.

orells
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by shackk View Post
Mine did the same, returned. Would have been great had it been a tad bit better on the quality.

Ended up going with the case-mate barely there case released today.
The bareley there case is the purple one huh?

snwahs
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by orells View Post
The bareley there case is the purple one huh?
No, I ordered black. The come in black, silver and pink. Should have it later on today.

http://bit.ly/cYt2u8 for more information
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
[ROM] SlimKat Latest Weekly
[Kernel] Stock
[Radio] T889UVUCMK7
[Recovery] TWRP 2.7.0.1

The K-Zoo Kid
Old
Thanks Meter 4
i wouldnt mind a desk stand that is something like this..