Iíve only tested it on my nexus one, and Iím looking for feedback(ideas) and how it runs on other active wallpaper enabled devices.
Thank for trying it out.
Video preview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttkBMfPyrXQ
Version update 3.2.3
Added grid rebuild effect when wallpaper comes back in view. Can also be disabled in settings.
Reduced app size, project cleanup and changed some textures to jpgs.
Version update 3.2.2
More work on gallery image selection and the image is now better aligned with texture.
More work on movement code, hoping this corrects the grid position errors
Version update 3.2.1
Rebuilt with target OS 2.1 and lowered texture size to help reduce FC's.
Latest version 3.2.
- Added gallery image clipping, to better size image to grid.
- Uploaded app to market.
Features and effects for version 3.1
- Sticky finger effect (item can stick to your finger and fall back down)
- Disable accelerometer option, saves on battery
- Optimized touch selection.
- Made changes to gallery image loading. Reduced memory footprint and better scaling. (still in work)
- Homescreen page position now tilts the grid.
- Worked on landscape mode. (still in work)
- New preference settings.
**Note It can now be downloaded from the market, just seach for "activeblocks" or use the below link.
market download link http://market.android.com/details?id...=search_result