- new pictures, upgraded for best view in WVGA
- new options system to cut off sounds (or not)
- same links in my webserver for new versions
- cab files for version 1.1 are compressed... tested ok on my i900 and on the emulator
When we are in a group, it is not always easy to remember the order to be make at McDonalds...
If we are driving and that we should speak to a microphone, with kids screaming...!
And as we do not always pencil or paper in hand ... here is the solution (and only to date as I know), Windows Mobile, to be able, easily, take note of the order, read it after directly.
And also, why not send it by SMS... if you want your friends (or your wife) to speedy go to McDonalds !
As for many others developpers, I do something I occasionnaly need... So now, simply clic what who wants, then read the final when to ordre...
If you like this, feel free to buy me a coffee (even in McDo !)
Its usage is simple:
- Click on the image of the desired section:
1st line = Sandwiches - Beverages - Coaching
2nd line = happymeal - Menus - Salads
3rd line = Dessert - Breakfast - Specials
- In the category "Special" are of special items, limited in time
- Once in a category, click on the image to increment the counter (1)
- If you want to remove an item, click on "-1", then click on the item to a decrement
- If you want to erase all selections from the page of the current category, click on the trash
- If you click on "List" (top right), you arrive on the checkout. Here, you can completely erase button ("Trash") or send the command shown by SMS (button "SMS")
- To return to the first page, click on "House"
- To change the language, click on "Options" at the bottom left
Language: french, english
Version: 1.2c Date version: 20.08.2010
Resolution: from WQVGA (240*400) to all upper (autoredimensionnement)
Working on: i900, HTC HD2
Operating System du Mobile:
Windows Mobile 6.1.x: yes
Windows Mobile 6.5.0: yes
Windows Mobile 6.5.x: yes
- Not all possible items are listed, because the whole choice, for all McDo all around the world will be really to huge to manage... If you need something which isn't listed, you easily could go in the Special Category and use the last button, with the Clownface, to have listed "unlisted meal", so you could remember your personnalized order
- The choice items are those that are underway in Switzerland, dated 08/15/2010
- Images and Names remain the exclusive property of McDonalds
- Consider the nature, use your garbage cans for WMC
- Future developments: List of languages by xml file, list of specialties from xml file ...
as a vegetarian, i highly doubt that i would use this for myself , however i did need to leave a note of kudos for the app and idea. You should see how many different fast food/restaurants you can add to it. I think it would be an incredible aid to anyone in an office that is a part of a lunch bunch or has to do the runs. Good Show!
Sprint Samsung Note 3
Samsung Tab3 7.0
Those who can, do. Those who can't, search the forums for the ware's of those who can.KOUSH 3.25.09
As I don't have found how to dynamically create pictureboxes and count variables, I don't know how to make .xml files with pictures !
I'm planning for the next version to add the possibility to have and xml file with "specials" items listed, but I still have to found how to increment/decrement counter and to delete only one selected listed item.
As I can do this I will be able to open this to anything !
Another problem is that many shops will make bundles (like menus,...) and no one has the same kind of products. As pizze for example, if you take 100 pizzerie, each with a Carte of 20 pizze, you will find about 1800 different kind and names of pizze...
(by the way, you give me an idea for pizze, this will be my next app ! Just to find list of besides items to add to the pizza... will show you the result in a few...)
nb: sorry, but what does it mean to leave a note of kudos ?
Two days ago, we released the smartphone segment of our Holiday Gift Guide for 2013. Today, we are … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?