#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * The CM team is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, you getting fired because the alarm app failed, or anything whatsoever. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Visit the CHANGELOG for a full list of changes and features!
All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github! Send pull requests with your changes!
- First time flashing CM 6 (or coming from another ROM)?
1. Unlock/root your device - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=753910
2. Do a Nandroid backup!
3. Update your radio if necessary
5. Install the ROM
5. Optionally install the Google Addon
- Upgrading from earlier CM6?
1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
2. Install the ROM (your Google apps will be backed up automatically)
HOW TO REPORT BUGS OR PROBLEMS?
- Was it a hard reboot? Get me the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
- Was it a soft reboot or a "boot loop"? Run "adb logcat" and get me the full output.
- Pastebin links preferred
- Please use the issue tracker whenever possible!
Please visit the CyanogenMod Wiki for step-by-step installation walkthroughs and tons of other useful information.
Latest version: 6.1.0-Heroc-RC1 - 10/28/2010 This is the same ROM as the RC1 on Cyanogenmod forums, I'm just updating the XDA post
Google Addon: MDPI-20101020
Thank you to EVERYONE involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging and documenting! Enjoy!
If you need immediate help, the irc channel is usually the best place to get at the server is irc.fossnet.info #heroc , or go to the webchat: webirc.fossnet.info:9090 . you can also get at me on twitter: twitter.com/darchstar