Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Free Droid2 modified wallpaper (Droid Eye Metal) by WJD Designs

OP yourfriendwayned

16th August 2010, 08:57 AM   |  #1  
yourfriendwayned's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010


I just thought I would show off a new live wallpaper by WJD Designs I made based off the Droid2 live wallpaper. If you can comment after you download to show some appreciation Enjoy guys and girls!

CLICK HERE TO GRAB IT AND COMMENT!
16th August 2010, 06:15 PM   |  #2  
b00sted's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mount Morris NY
Thanks Meter: 872
 
1,273 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Donate to Me
More
lookin very nice
16th August 2010, 10:56 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 485
 
1,061 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Excellent Job on the Wallpaper man, it make the theme you are going for mesh quite nicely. Downloading now.
16th August 2010, 10:58 PM   |  #4  
yourfriendwayned's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Excellent Job on the Wallpaper man, it make the theme you are going for mesh quite nicely. Downloading now.

it's funny because I saw yours go up the night I was working on mine and I was like pssst beaten to the punch - I went the xtra foot and drew all the circuit lines out and have them as layers - gj on yours as well...
16th August 2010, 11:13 PM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
you guys are awesome!
keep up the good work
looks great on DInc and DX
16th August 2010, 11:49 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 485
 
1,061 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned

it's funny because I saw yours go up the night I was working on mine and I was like pssst beaten to the punch - I went the xtra foot and drew all the circuit lines out and have them as layers - gj on yours as well...

I have been doing some tinkering with the apk via smali/baksmali and have been trying to mess with the dots specifically. It seems the developer of this app made it very easy for him/herself to change alot of things on the fly. They also made the dot trajectorys waaaaaaaayyyyyy to hard on themselves. I have been toying with the idea of making a true Droid2Mod alo the Nexusmod LW with customizable dots, trajectory, color and wallpaper. BUt thats getting way ahead of things. *sigh* someday.
17th August 2010, 12:51 AM   |  #7  
yourfriendwayned's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionTHEFecalExcretion

I have been doing some tinkering with the apk via smali/baksmali and have been trying to mess with the dots specifically. It seems the developer of this app made it very easy for him/herself to change alot of things on the fly. They also made the dot trajectorys waaaaaaaayyyyyy to hard on themselves. I have been toying with the idea of making a true Droid2Mod alo the Nexusmod LW with customizable dots, trajectory, color and wallpaper. BUt thats getting way ahead of things. *sigh* someday.

yeah I am thinking we need to chat - hit me up at wayned@wjddesigns.com - ill give you my gtalk I got ideas and also was looking into that too...
17th August 2010, 01:42 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 485
 
1,061 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned

yeah I am thinking we need to chat - hit me up at wayned@wjddesigns.com - ill give you my gtalk I got ideas and also was looking into that too...

Sounds good! I have been banging my head against the wall trying to get the damn eye sit lower on the screen and no luck but I think Im getting close. Check out this excerpt from one of the smali files.

Quote:

# static fields
.field static final ACCEL:Z = false

.field private static final BACKGROUND_TEXTURE_INDEX:I = 0x0

.field private static final BG_HEIGHT:I = 0x356

.field private static final BG_WIDTH:I = 0x3c0

.field static final DECAY_TIME:I = 0x7d0

.field private static final DOT_TEXTURE_INDEX:I = 0x1

.field static final END_BRIGHTNESS:F = 0.5f

.field private static final EYE_FPS:I = 0xa

.field private static final EYE_FRAME_DELAY:I = 0x64

.field private static final EYE_HEIGHT:I = 0x80 Tryed changing to 40, nothing.

.field private static final EYE_TEXTURE_INDEX:I = 0x2

.field private static final EYE_TILE_COUNT:I = 0x13

.field private static final EYE_TILE_HEIGHT:I = 0x80 Tryed chaning to 40, nothing.

.field private static final EYE_TILE_WIDTH:I = 0x100

.field private static final EYE_WIDTH:I = 0x100

.field private static final EYE_X:I = 0x160

.field private static final EYE_Y:I = 0x208 Tryed chaning to 104, nothing

.field private static final FRAME_RATE:I = 0x1e

.field private static final NUM_TEXTURES:I = 0x3

.field static final PULSE_COUNT:I = 0x5 Succesfully modified pulse count!

.field static final PULSE_SPEED:I = 0x12c Succesfully modified pulse speed!

.field static final START_BRIGHTNESS:F = 1.0f

.field static final TILE_GRID_COLS:I = 0x2

Ill hit you up with the full decompiled classes.dex. Let me know what you think.
17th August 2010, 04:54 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
Looks better than the original

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
17th August 2010, 04:59 AM   |  #10  
yourfriendwayned's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Sounds good! I have been banging my head against the wall trying to get the damn eye sit lower on the screen and no luck but I think Im getting close. Check out this excerpt from one of the smali files.



Ill hit you up with the full decompiled classes.dex. Let me know what you think.


it gets fun with little progression lol

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
droid, droid2, free, incredible, wallpaper
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes