Originally Posted by rs125
In fact I would even understand why you have not included the Sense. Eclair has it, FroYo why not?
Sorry for my English. Rs
A couple of reasons....
1) The legality of it is questionable
2) It's not ACTUALLY that wonderful
3) It's a MASSIVE resource hog
4) Similar widget exist in the public domain
5) It's not some 'add on', it's very closely coupled with the OS and developers are busy porting Froyo properly
The battery on our devices lasts 8 hours if we're lucky
The camera doesn't work
There are crashes
We can't reboot our devices without removing the battery or using the reset button
We have no multitouch
We have missing buttons in the hardware
And you want Sense so badly?