Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,594 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I think I have found the Streak Unlock ...

Tip us?

Charles:
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by shEEEsh View Post
I am happy to say that you are wrong,, they are for sure unlocking. Every agent is doing the unlocking ...
When you actually get the unlock code, then you can make comments like this ^^

No one's been able to get a code yet, and your code started with a couple of hours to 4 hours, to 2 days.

shEEEsh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles: View Post
When you actually get the unlock code, then you can make comments like this ^^

No one's been able to get a code yet, and your code started with a couple of hours to 4 hours, to 2 days.
Maybe we should bet on it .. $10 via PayPal ??

popsi
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
I'm in for no code

azdude
Old
(Last edited by azdude; 19th August 2010 at 01:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
So, did you get your's unlocked?

I called Dell Mobility and the Supervisor said there is no way it can be unlocked.

pdamusthave
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I am happy to say that you are wrong,, they are for sure unlocking. Every agent is doing the unlocking ...
So did you receive the unlock code yet?

a042349
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Not gonna happen is my guess. At least not for some few months or so. Just a guess on my part based on how screwed up this whole release has been so far.

olemartinorg
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I just called and spoke with vanessa (i think?), and she told me that she didn't have any new information on the release of an unlocked version. I do have the locked version, but it's still inside the box (as i can't use it in my country if it is locked, i will have to reurn it if i can't get it unlocked). I told her my imei number and service tag - but she told me the service tag was incorrect..

Can anyone with an already opened box tell me if their service tag number start with a number? Mine starts with JDY.. and is the service tag number on the box the same as on the phone itself?

a042349
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by olemartinorg View Post
I just called and spoke with vanessa (i think?), and she told me that she didn't have any new information on the release of an unlocked version. I do have the locked version, but it's still inside the box (as i can't use it in my country if it is locked, i will have to reurn it if i can't get it unlocked). I told her my imei number and service tag - but she told me the service tag was incorrect..

Can anyone with an already opened box tell me if their service tag number start with a number? Mine starts with JDY.. and is the service tag number on the box the same as on the phone itself?
My service tag (new locked AT&T US) begins 2XL

(haha but I'm not fat)

Godo_PPL
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Arrow @olemartinorg

@olemartinorg:
How did you buy your Streak?
I really want one, but it is not availible in Norway yet. Almost considering taking a trip to Britain just to buy one

HansTWN
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godo_PPL View Post
@olemartinorg:
How did you buy your Streak?
I really want one, but it is not availible in Norway yet. Almost considering taking a trip to Britain just to buy one
Somebody recommended Alfasent.com. I am checking with them if they can help me get the VAT back. If so, I will definitely buy one in the UK.