App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

I think I have found the Streak Unlock ...

18th August 2010, 07:29 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 4

230 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shEEEsh

I am happy to say that you are wrong,, they are for sure unlocking. Every agent is doing the unlocking ...

When you actually get the unlock code, then you can make comments like this ^^

No one's been able to get a code yet, and your code started with a couple of hours to 4 hours, to 2 days.
18th August 2010, 07:36 PM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 8

410 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles:

When you actually get the unlock code, then you can make comments like this ^^

No one's been able to get a code yet, and your code started with a couple of hours to 4 hours, to 2 days.

Maybe we should bet on it .. $10 via PayPal ??
18th August 2010, 09:37 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 6

131 posts
More
Quote:

I'm in for no code
19th August 2010, 01:04 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Quote:

So, did you get your's unlocked?

I called Dell Mobility and the Supervisor said there is no way it can be unlocked.
Last edited by azdude; 19th August 2010 at 01:10 AM.
19th August 2010, 01:11 AM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
Quote:

I am happy to say that you are wrong,, they are for sure unlocking. Every agent is doing the unlocking ...

So did you receive the unlock code yet?
19th August 2010, 01:16 AM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 5

186 posts
Not gonna happen is my guess. At least not for some few months or so. Just a guess on my part based on how screwed up this whole release has been so far.
19th August 2010, 01:30 AM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 0

41 posts
I just called and spoke with vanessa (i think?), and she told me that she didn't have any new information on the release of an unlocked version. I do have the locked version, but it's still inside the box (as i can't use it in my country if it is locked, i will have to reurn it if i can't get it unlocked). I told her my imei number and service tag - but she told me the service tag was incorrect..

Can anyone with an already opened box tell me if their service tag number start with a number? Mine starts with JDY.. and is the service tag number on the box the same as on the phone itself?
19th August 2010, 01:37 AM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 5

186 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by olemartinorg

I just called and spoke with vanessa (i think?), and she told me that she didn't have any new information on the release of an unlocked version. I do have the locked version, but it's still inside the box (as i can't use it in my country if it is locked, i will have to reurn it if i can't get it unlocked). I told her my imei number and service tag - but she told me the service tag was incorrect..

Can anyone with an already opened box tell me if their service tag number start with a number? Mine starts with JDY.. and is the service tag number on the box the same as on the phone itself?

My service tag (new locked AT&T US) begins 2XL

(haha but I'm not fat)
19th August 2010, 09:18 AM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 1

95 posts
Arrow @olemartinorg
@olemartinorg:
How did you buy your Streak?
I really want one, but it is not availible in Norway yet. Almost considering taking a trip to Britain just to buy one
19th August 2010, 09:34 AM   |  #30  
Flag Taichung, Taiwan
Thanks Meter: 3

153 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godo_PPL

@olemartinorg:
How did you buy your Streak?
I really want one, but it is not availible in Norway yet. Almost considering taking a trip to Britain just to buy one

Somebody recommended Alfasent.com. I am checking with them if they can help me get the VAT back. If so, I will definitely buy one in the UK.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread