FORUMS

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

 View Poll Results: What model did this work on?

GT-I9000
 
2,067 Vote(s)
49.51%
USA Vibrant
 
974 Vote(s)
23.33%
USA Captivate
 
573 Vote(s)
13.72%
Bell I9000
 
275 Vote(s)
6.59%
Other
 
286 Vote(s)
6.85%

[REF] How to unlock/unfreeze all SGS Models [NOW WORKS ON Vibrant 4G][Updated 4-9-11]

519 posts
Thanks Meter: 142
 
By dagentooboy, Senior Member on 21st August 2010, 03:28 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th August 2010, 04:42 AM |#411  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
device offline
this is all I get. I hard tried so many times but still. I think there is a problem with the USB composite device. Help Newbie

================================================== =============
================================================== =============
One click Unlock for Galaxy S Family
================================================== =============
================================================== =============
__________________________________________________ ________
Copy nv_data.bin
* daemon not running. starting it now *
* daemon started successfully *
error: device offline
Extract code

SGUX v0.92b (C) 2010 By Mark0 & rbnet
Samsung Galaxy Unlock code eXtractor
(based on info by rhcp0112345 & RazvanG)

* Error: unable to find file <.\nv_data.bin>
Could Not Find C:\samsung\Generate Unlock Windows\Generate Unlock Windows\nv_dat
a.bin
================================================== =============
================================================== =============
Please donate to DagentooBoy for the scripting
Please donate to rbnet.it and marcopon for the SGUX utility used in the script
Special thanks to Bowsa2511 for helping with the script
================================================== =============
================================================== =============
Script complete!
Press any key to continue . . .
 
 
26th August 2010, 05:18 AM |#412  
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 149
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefonk

this is all I get. I hard tried so many times but still. I think there is a problem with the USB composite device. Help Newbie

================================================== =============
================================================== =============
One click Unlock for Galaxy S Family
================================================== =============
================================================== =============
__________________________________________________ ________
Copy nv_data.bin
* daemon not running. starting it now *
* daemon started successfully *
error: device offline
Extract code

SGUX v0.92b (C) 2010 By Mark0 & rbnet
Samsung Galaxy Unlock code eXtractor
(based on info by rhcp0112345 & RazvanG)

* Error: unable to find file <.\nv_data.bin>
Could Not Find C:\samsung\Generate Unlock Windows\Generate Unlock Windows\nv_dat
a.bin
================================================== =============
================================================== =============
Please donate to DagentooBoy for the scripting
Please donate to rbnet.it and marcopon for the SGUX utility used in the script
Special thanks to Bowsa2511 for helping with the script
================================================== =============
================================================== =============
Script complete!
Press any key to continue . . .

is your SD card mounted?
26th August 2010, 05:36 AM |#413  
Junior Member
Flag Asnieres
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up MERCI
A thank you DaGentooBoy I succeeded in window 7 with 1st method
'm in France and Vodafone and Bouygues tÚlÚcom
Donate via Paypal
Thank you
26th August 2010, 07:17 AM |#414  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
Donate to Me
More
You can now look in the market for the new SGS Unlock .apk

FREE !! No ROOT required !!

If you like it/use it, don't forget to support the DEVs

DaGentooBoy, RazvanG, rhcp0112345 and GalaxySGuy

and donate to their PayPal accounts (find them at the end of the Tutorial, 1st page -- different donation link from the one in the application which is for supporting the development of the .apk)

RazvanG
Last edited by RazvanG; 26th August 2010 at 07:20 AM.
26th August 2010, 07:37 AM |#415  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Dosen't work for me
I Have SGS i9000 16GB , it's unlocked from the factory.
Rom is jpjg8 (2.1).

msg say: "sorry, no codes found, unknown error".

I'll be glad to try stuff, if others will need it in the future.
26th August 2010, 07:42 AM |#416  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z_dori

I Have SGS i9000 16GB , it's unlocked from the factory.
Rom is jpjg8 (2.1).

msg say: "sorry, no codes found, unknown error".

I'll be glad to try stuff, if others will need it in the future.

Can you please extract and attach a copy of your nv_data.bin so we can look at it ?

To do this, download the attachment provided, connect your phone in debug mode (Settings->Applications->Development->USB Debugging) and run the .bat file after extracting the .zip file on your PC

Thank you

RazvanG
Attached Files
File Type: zip eXtract NV_Data.zip - [Click for QR Code] (291.5 KB, 278 views)
Last edited by RazvanG; 26th August 2010 at 01:13 PM.
26th August 2010, 01:55 PM |#417  
captirwin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas,NV
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks.
I just unlock my phone.


Thanks.
Last edited by captirwin; 26th August 2010 at 02:13 PM.
26th August 2010, 01:56 PM |#418  
captirwin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas,NV
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Angry Thanks to all
It works...

I just donated ten Pounds to raz_ssx@yahoo.com. I hope thats DAGENTOOBOY or at least his team.
EVERYONE else that uses this app should do the same. Its a good cause.
Its people like you and your team that make this fun.
Thanks again to all.
Last edited by captirwin; 26th August 2010 at 02:54 PM.
26th August 2010, 03:50 PM |#419  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Got my SGS Vibrant unlocked and donated via Paypal!
26th August 2010, 05:48 PM |#420  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by captirwin

It works...

I just donated ten Pounds to raz_ssx@yahoo.com. I hope thats DAGENTOOBOY or at least his team.
EVERYONE else that uses this app should do the same. Its a good cause.
Its people like you and your team that make this fun.
Thanks again to all.

Thank you for your donation.
Yes, I'm part of the team and along with Dagentooboy and other DEVs we managed to find the solution to unlock the GalaxyS for Free.
You can see my name all over the credits section.
All donations made to my PayPal account go to cancer support because I had chimo for 3 years when I was 17 because I had leukemia and I know how important support is.
thank you once again

RazvanG
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes