Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,606 Members 48,711 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PROGRAM]One Click Unlock / All Models (Mac & PC)

Tip us?
 
Bowsa2511
Old
(Last edited by Bowsa2511; 24th August 2010 at 08:22 PM.)
#1  
Bowsa2511's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 637
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [PROGRAM]One Click Unlock / All Models (Mac & PC)

Be aware that places online charge $25-$30 for the code, so please donate.

PLEASE give credit (and donations if you can) to:
  • DaGentooBoy For optimizing the mac and windows scripts, and a lot of troubleshooting (Paypal)
  • rbnet.it and marcopon for the cool SGUX utility to extract it (donate to marcopon and rbnet.it Paypal)
  • RazvanG for pointing the un-freeze code (Paypal)
  • Bowsa2511 for the command to extract the unlock code on a Mac & Pc (Paypal Paypal)
  • nbs11 for fixing and optimizing my original mac script, and making it an easier 1-click program. Paypal

This code may not work. If you enter the unlock code wrong to many times or if it gives you the wrong unlock code your phone may become bricked. By continuing you will take full responsibility for any damage. I am not liable

Prep:
  • Make sure that Network Lock is the only thing on... go to phone and enter *#7465625#
  • Make sure USB debugging is enabled (Settings->Applications->Development->USB Debugging)

Step 1: get the code

For Mac
  1. Download the Samsung Galaxy S Unlocker
  2. Mount the DMG and drag the folder onto the hard drive. DO NOT DRAG THE ICON WITH THE LOCK (the app). Once the file is finished copying continue.
  3. Open the application with the lock. It should open a terminal window. Let it run for a few seconds and then it should show the unlock code
  4. Save/write down the code
  5. Jump to step 2.

For Windows
  1. Download and extract the attached Galaxy S unlocker windows.
  2. Run Generate_Code.bat
  3. Look for the line Network Control Key:YourCode
  4. Save the code
  5. Jump to step 2.

Step 2: Entering the code
  1. Power down your phone
  2. Put in a SIM card from another carrier
  3. Power up your phone
  4. When it boots up it will ask for the unlock code that you found above now enter the unlock code you generated in Step 1.

Don't have another sim to unlock the phone with? (Thanks RazvanG)
  1. remove sim card
  2. power on phone without sim
  3. enter *7465625*638*# and relock the phone to another network other than the one u have u'r sim card (eg 22610)
  4. power off phone
  5. insert sim card back
  6. power on and enter nck code extracted from .bak file
  7. phone unlocked

Step 3: Flash back (IF THE CODE WAS UNSUCCESSFUL)
Flash back to an older firmware.

File mirrors:

Download the Samsung Galaxy S Unlocker for Mac here:

http://www.multiupload.com/9NEBR6FAKD

Download the Samsung Galaxy S Unlocker for PC here:

http://www.multiupload.com/Z3VECTI97N

DATA:

To make use of your carrier's data, make sure to change the APN settings appropriate to your carrier.

APN settings for all, if not most carriers: Here


Guide in Spanish here
Guide in Chinese here

LEGAL NOTES (because information should be free for all):
YOU MAY NOT, BY ANY MEANS, USE THIS SOLUTION/CODE OR PART OF IT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
DO NOT USE THIS EXTRACTION METHOD COMMERCIALLY
Attached Files
File Type: zip Galaxy S unlocker windows.zip - [Click for QR Code] (297.1 KB, 29748 views)
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
[ROM] Diet ICS
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bowsa2511 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
DarkVasyaK
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 273
Join Date: Dec 2009
i can't see the attached file
 
Bowsa2511
Old
#3  
Bowsa2511's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 637
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkVasyaK View Post
i can't see the attached file
I was experiencing problems with xda app, I included the links now.

But may you do me a favor? Re-upload to media fire
Until I access my laptop for a proper attachment
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
[ROM] Diet ICS
 
nbs11
Old
(Last edited by nbs11; 22nd August 2010 at 04:02 PM.)
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 149
Posts: 514
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chicago
I am glad you got it working. How did you end up automating it?

Also I uploaded it to a mirror for you because some people had trouble getting it. You are free to use the links i give

http://www.multiupload.com/6A7P8LJ1U1 : Mac

http://www.multiupload.com/FQPFWD9U1V : PC

these links include pretty much every popular file sharing site.


The Following User Says Thank You to nbs11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Bowsa2511
Old
(Last edited by Bowsa2511; 22nd August 2010 at 04:35 PM.)
#5  
Bowsa2511's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 637
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbs11 View Post
I am glad you got it working. How did you end up automating it?

Also I uploaded it to a mirror for you because some people had trouble getting it.
Thank you, I'm on my laptop now (Captivate tethering ftw)

I worked with DaGentooBoy for the script, he worked it into a shell script for mac (They always get it easier XD), and he made a adb/push one for windows that utilizes sgux.exe.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
[ROM] Diet ICS
 
nbs11
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 149
Posts: 514
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowsa2511 View Post
Thank you, I'm on my laptop now (Captivate tethering ftw)

I worked with DaGentooBoy for the script, he worked it into a shell script for mac (They always get it easier XD), and he made a adb/push one for windows that utilizes sgux.exe.
Thats great. Would you mind showing me how to run the script on a PC for the guide? I have it for the Mac already.


 
Bowsa2511
Old
#7  
Bowsa2511's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 637
Join Date: Jul 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbs11 View Post
Thats great. Would you mind showing me how to run the script on a PC for the guide? I have it for the Mac already.
Just download the zip for the pc unlock, and run the .bat, that's it
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
[ROM] Diet ICS
 
DarkVasyaK
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 273
Join Date: Dec 2009
guys, I tried to do this unlock both from Mac and Windows (parallels)
from Windows when I launch Generate_Code.bat it writes this:
what I do wrong?

================================================== =============
================================================== =============
Generate unlock code for any Samsung Galaxy S
================================================== =============
================================================== =============
'.\adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
__________________________________________________ ________
Copy nv_data.bin
'.\adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Extract code
'.\sgux' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Could Not Find C:\Windows\nv_data.bin
'.\adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
================================================== =============
================================================== =============
Please donate to DagentooBoy for the script
Please donate to rbnet.it and marcopon for the SGUX utility used in the script
================================================== =============
================================================== =============
Script complete!
Press any key to continue . . .
 
WheresWaldo
Old
#9  
WheresWaldo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 345
Join Date: May 2006
It would seem that you do not have the android SDK installed in your windows setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkVasyaK View Post
guys, I tried to do this unlock both from Mac and Windows (parallels)
from Windows when I launch Generate_Code.bat it writes this:
what I do wrong?

================================================== =============
================================================== =============
Generate unlock code for any Samsung Galaxy S
================================================== =============
================================================== =============
'.\adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
__________________________________________________ ________
Copy nv_data.bin
'.\adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Extract code
'.\sgux' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Could Not Find C:\Windows\nv_data.bin
'.\adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
================================================== =============
================================================== =============
Please donate to DagentooBoy for the script
Please donate to rbnet.it and marcopon for the SGUX utility used in the script
================================================== =============
================================================== =============
Script complete!
Press any key to continue . . .
The Following User Says Thank You to WheresWaldo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pezx44
Old
#10  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 93
Join Date: Oct 2007
Thank You!!! Worked like a charm. I gave you guys the 30 that I was planning on spending on getting it unlocked as it was. Great work!

Tags
samsung capt.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes