A hopefully somewhat clear guide howto flash roms.
I'm just as n00b as you on this. But I'll help you out...
1. After using unrevoked once - reboot your Wildfire.
2. Go to first page on this thread that you read right now.
3. Download the things you want to flash - all links are in the 1st post. - put them on your SD-Card - start with flashing 0001_WildPuzzleROM_v2.zip first - to do this - download that file and save it - anywhere on your SD-card (somewhere you'll remember where you put it). Download and save all you want from 1st post on this thread - to your SD-card...do NOT open the zip files - just copy them to the SD-card.
4. Turn off your Wildfire
5. Turn on your Wildfire while holding Volume Down button - you have to have your SD-card with all the files you want - inside your phone now.
6. This get's you to the boot screen. Wait for HBOOT to say no image...blabla..
7. Push Volume Down to get to option "Recovery" - press Power button.
8. Phone will Reboot to a white HTC screen - and from there go to ClockworkMod Recovery screen - if you did everything correct.
9. Press Volume Down several times - until you get to option "nandroid"
10. Press the round button at the bottom of your Wildfire - the one you use to take pictures when using Camera functions, let's call it the Camera button.
11. You see "Backup". Press Camera button, and wait until it's done backing up your system. Do NOT turn off your phone! Wait until it's done. It will say Backup complete!
12. Next if you want. But only if you want - you don't have to - you can Wipe / Factory Reset your phone, saves a lot of ROM space and Memory. Phone WILL be slightly faster if you choose to do this - but all your programs and settings will be gone - Your choice.
IF you do NOT want to Factory Reset your phone, skip steps 12 & 13.
IF you want to do this then push Volume Down until you get to option "wipe data/factory re" (probably reset, but only show until re on my phone) and then press the Camera button.
13. As to make sure you really want to do this, you need to confirm... push Volume Down until you reach option "Yes -- delete all u" - then press Camera button and wait.
14. Now you can start flashing. Push Volume Down until you reach option "install zip from sdcard" Press Camera button.
15. Push Volume Down until you reach option "choose zip from sdcard". Press Camera button.
16. Find where you put the files you downloaded from post 1 on this thread. Choose 0001_WildPuzzleROM_v2.zip. Press Camera Button.
17. Push Volume Down until you reach option "Yes - Install 0001_W". Press Camera button. Wait for it to be done.
18. Repeat steps 14-17 with the other files you want to flash. IF you want to Flash files that are 0900 or higher. Reboot and change Wallpapers before you do.
To reboot Press Power button to go back and Press Camera button on option "reboot system now". Then repeat steps 5-7. If you need help changing wallpapers too let me know and I'll try to explain that too.
When done flashing the files you want. Reboot. And you're done.
First reboot after flashing Wild Puzzle Rom takes a very long time. Be patient.
I hope this guide made sense. If there's anything unclear let me know and I'll be happy to clarify. Thanks and Good Luck!
Originally Posted by ianpogi
thank you sir...but i have already used the unrevoke3 then ive found out that there is new rom...when i use the unrevoke again the options for flashing rom does not appear again...how many times can we use the unrevoke?
thank you hope you'll have patience in me...thank you again.
*EDIT* Just saw that someone else made a guide too, well at least there are people wanting to help us n00bs. Thanks. and I think both guides should work. Hopefully you'll make some sense of them