[Q] vibrant vs psp

22nd August 2010, 11:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Laredo
Thanks Meter: 16

325 posts
More
I was playing let's golf. And I was wondering.. Does the power of our phone equal or is it greater than a psp?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
23rd August 2010, 12:11 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 116

2,073 posts
literally it craps on it

check out "kwaak3 galaxy s" on yt for one
23rd August 2010, 12:18 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Laredo
Thanks Meter: 16

325 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souljaboy

literally it craps on it

check out "kwaak3 galaxy s" on yt for one

woah very nice, and smoooth wouldnt it be great to get some psp games on the vibrant like lbp or mgs? i know its a long shot but one can dream, I love this phone more and more each day
23rd August 2010, 12:39 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 7

233 posts
Mmm. Even though the Vibrant is a more powerful computer than the PSP (it should be, the PSP came out 6 years ago), unlike the PSP it is not a dedicated piece of hardware.

The PSP has worse graphics, but better controller response and lower overhead for operations. The vibrant has to run Android and monitor the state of the cell radio/gps/wifi poll the touchscreen and supply data to any running applications or widgets.

This commercial has it right - www . viddler.com/simple_on_site/944cdc1b

Gaming will be a far better experience on a PSP, and its battery will last a lot longer than a Vibrant's
23rd August 2010, 01:25 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

171 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzanman

Mmm. Even though the Vibrant is a more powerful computer than the PSP (it should be, the PSP came out 6 years ago), unlike the PSP it is not a dedicated piece of hardware.

The PSP has worse graphics, but better controller response and lower overhead for operations. The vibrant has to run Android and monitor the state of the cell radio/gps/wifi poll the touchscreen and supply data to any running applications or widgets.

This commercial has it right - www . viddler.com/simple_on_site/944cdc1b

Gaming will be a far better experience on a PSP, and its battery will last a lot longer than a Vibrant's

I think most know the experience will be better on a PSP. The fact is, we want to know if we can play PSP games on our smart phone. I think the answer is yes, because our phone is way more powerful than a psp.

On the contrary, at least psp games won't be that much harder to control on our phone since the psp has bad controls already.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread